12

A/n: akdbskaka!! it's near to 600 views...waaa....thank you so much guys.....lobuuu chuu😭❤️❤️❤️❤️ also your comments are so precious and i enjoy reading every single one *I'm dead*

lobuuu chuu😭❤️❤️❤️❤️ also your comments are so precious and i enjoy reading every single one *I'm dead*

______________

Author's POV:

Finishing their basketball practice that was after school, Jungkook and Taehyung tiredly walked to Taehyung's locker as he said he needs to get something from it. Jungkook stood by his locker, wiping his sweat with a towel before throwing it inside his bag.

"Boooo!" a voice yelled, startling both of the boys. They looked behind to see Eunbi giggling at them.

"Yahh!! You scared me!" Jungkook knocked on her head, making the girl pout, rubbing the spot where he hit.

"What are you doing here, Eunbi? The school got over an hour ago," Taehyung leaned on his locker, slipping his hands in his pants. Looking attractive asf. Eunbi's inner self-started fangirling. She composed herself, not wanting to get embarrassed in front of him.

She cleared her throat, "Oh, Mr.Choi was asking me some questions for filling the bio-data form." her fingers fiddling with her bag strap. He nodded her, understanding.

"Alright! See ya," Eunbi smiled, waving at both of the boys. They both returned her gesture with a smile.

Eunbi tapped her foot repeatedly on the ground with frustration. Huffing a puff of air from her mouth in front of the school, she took a peek at her watch every second. It seems her driver has bailed her. Guess I should book the uber. Just when she took her phone from her pocket, a car pulled right in front of her.

"Yahh!! You didn't go home yet??" a voice shouted, causing the girl to squint her eyes to look who is it. She saw Taehyung lowering the car window from the passenger seat and notice jungkook on the driver seat looking at her.

"My driver bailed me oppa," she pouted, slowly walking towards the car. Taehyung chuckled, leaning his arm on the rear window door.