5

A/N: 255 FOLLOWERS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THANK U SOO MUCH GUYS.AND 155 VIEWS.ARE U KIDDING ME???? LOVE YOU ALL. If you like this chapter too,please do vote and comment.It means so much to me and keep on supporting me.

___________________

Sadly, our beach trip has ended with quite a lot of commotion at the end, so, my friends and I left the hotel along with her as my school is starting from tomorrow.

I watched her studying my house with her turquoise blue glittering eyes. Wheeling my suitcase behind me, I walked into my home as she slowly walked behind me, looking around as if it's a historical museum. In actuality, my house is quite spacious and luxurious just for me to live as my beloved parents are consistently on a business trip. They hardly come home, so it won't be a problem of explaining about her to them. Even so, they wouldn't care...

"You live here?" she beamed as I nodded my head sniggering. Her eager eyes scanned everything around us with joyous excitement.

"Ok, listen! I don't want you to be quiet all the time. Talk with me. Don't hesitate to ask me anything. You are absolutely free to do anything in this house. Consider this as your own house. Be free with me. It's not that I'm gonna bite you or something? Maybe not yet," I chuckled, smirking. She gave her an iconic blank look. I mentally slapped myself, knowing she won't even understand what I am referring to.

"Forget it...you understood everything except that, right?"I asked."Yes. Thank you," She smiled politely.

"Well then...let's freshen up and have dinner while having a little talk??" she nodded, smiling. I smiled a bit before going up the stairs to my luxurious room with her following obediently behind me. Before I push open my door, I turn to look at her standing in front of me, tilting her head.

"Ah, you can occupy the guest room beside mine. It includes an attached bathroom where you can shower."I said, pointing to the guest room. She again nodded, smiling at me before going inside the room.

After taking a long refreshing shower, I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. I cracked open my wardrobe to pick some cozy clothes to wear. Putting on a track pant and a white T-shirt, I walked out of my room, drying my hair with a towel. Suddenly, I remembered something.

Did I give her some clothes to wear? How did I forget that?

Mentally slapping myself again, I walked to the wardrobe to get her some clothes that could fit her. Taking a red hoodie and black shorts, I made my way to her room. When I was about to knock on the door, the door swung open and my mouth dropped to the ground.

Its is the third god damned time I'm seeing her naked.