The first date

Alex's POV:

I opened my eyes to see Rachel still asleep. I decided that I was going to surprise her with breakfast in bed. In honor of our first official date. I decided on chocolate chip pancakes because Rachel once told me they were her favorite. When I was finished I brought the food upstairs. When I walked in Rachel was just waking up. "Morning angel I brought you breakfast." "You didn't have to do that princess." "No I didn't but I wanted to." I set the tray of food on her lap and kissed her forehead. I got changed. "Ok so I have tickets to the movies for this afternoon." Rachel smiled at me. "And what will we be seeing exactly?" "Well angel we will be seeing the new marvel movie." "Sounds great princess." After breakfast we made our way downstairs. We got to the car and drove to the theater. "What do you want angel?" "Let's just split a popcorn." I kissed her forehead. "Sounds good to me." I noticed a woman glaring at us. "Can I help you with something?" "You will both burn in hell!" "And why is that because we love each other or because you say so?" "Your kind doesn't know love." "Just because you can't find someone to love your miserable ass. Doesn't mean we can't now you have a great day." When we got into our seats we both started laughing. "Don't let her get to you you are perfect angel." "Yea well you aren't to bad yourself princess." I grabbed her hand and she rested her head on my shoulder. We sat and watched the movie when it was finished we made our way out. "So how was that for a first date angel?" "It was perfect." "Well don't say that quite yet." Rachel raised an eyebrow at me. "Just get into the car angel."

Rachel's POV:

Alex had another surprise for me. We were in the car for about twenty minutes. Before we pulled into the driveway of her house. "We have to get changed into something nice before we go Angel." We got out of the car and went upstairs to our room. Alex went to change in the bathroom. I looked through my clothes and decided on wearing a gray strapless dress and black heels. With some struggle I got changed. Putting on a dress is impossible especially when you can't walk. I made my way downstairs to see Alex sitting in a chair. She was wearing a red dress with thin straps and black heels. "You look beautiful angel." "Thank you princess but you look stunning." "Only because I have the most beautiful girlfriend on my arm." We both made our way to the car. Alex helped me into the car then folded My wheelchair into the back of the car. And made our way to the surprise. We parked at the town's best Italian restaurant how did she know I loved Italian food? I have never been here it was to expensive for me to afford. Alex got out then opened the back door and unfolded my wheelchair. She then walked over to my side of the car with my wheelchair and helped me in. We got inside and the waitress led us to our table. "Surprise angel." "Now this is the best date I have ever been on thank you princess." The night went by without a hitch we  held hands the whole night and shared a dessert. When we got home we got changed Alex wrapped her arms around me from behind. She started to kiss my shoulder. After a bit she picked me up and carried me to the bed. Where she wrapped her arms around my stomach. She rested her head on the crook of my neck. "I had a great day angel." "So did I princess thank you for a great first date."We both drifted asleep.

Alex's POV:
I was rudely woken up by her phone going off at 2 o'clock in the morning. My phone screen light up with my best friends name. "There better be a good reason for you waking me up this early Brynn." "Is it true are you living with your girlfriend already." I smiled down at Rachel's sleeping form. "Yes it is she needed a place to stay and I offered." "Ok well I need to meet her. How about the three of us get lunch tomorrow." "I will have to talk to angel about that." "Oh so you already have nicknames." "Yes we do." "Well then tomorrow at 11:30 see you then." With that Brynn hung up. I pulled Rachel back into my arms wrapping my arms around her stomach again. I rested my head back on Rachel's shoulder. I woke up to a knocking on my door. I rolled over and looked at the clock 7:30. "Come in." Rachel looked like she had just woken up. She looked beautiful with her messy hair. My mom walked in. "Get dressed girls we are going shopping today." With that she walked out. I slowly got out of bed and began picking out an outfit for today. I settled on blue jeans and a black crop top. "Hey angel my friend wants to meet you she invited us out to lunch. Are you ok with that?" "Of course princess I want to get to know your friends." Rachel decided on wearing ripped jeans and a black tank top a red and black flannel over top of the tank top. The outfit made her necklace stand out and I loved it. I had become quite fond of the ramp instead of the stairs it allowed me to use the ramp as a slide. Rachel would always say the same thing every time. "When did I start dating a toddler?" But she couldn't help but smile at me. Today was no different I sat down at the top of the ramp and pushed off. When we had both gotten to the bottom Rachel gave me a fond smile. "Again when did I start dating a toddler?" I started laughing. "Hey you love me." Rachel gave me a warm smile. "Yes I do." We got into the car mom was already in the drivers seat. So we both got into the back. We drove about an hour until we pulled up to the mall. We all started walking around after a couple of hours we had a ton of new clothes for Rachel. Some of which I bought for her because I thought she looked great in them. After we got home Rachel and I got into the car to meet up with Brynn.

Rachel's POV:

When we got to the small cafe Alex led me over to a table where a girl was sitting. She had brown hair the was put into a braid. She had hazel eyes she was wearing a black shirt and jeans. Alex walked over and hugged her. "Hello my name is Brynn you must be Rachel." I nodded. "Yes I am it is nice to meet you." She gave me a warm smile. "Likewise." Luckily the table was designed to be able to seat someone with a wheelchair. After we had ordered our food Brynn jumped right into the questions. "So how long have you been together?" Alex smiled a took my hand. "Four months tomorrow and I am so happy." Alex said answering the question for me. By the end of lunch me and Brynn had gotten to know each other better. I ended up leaving the cafe with one more contact then before.

Alex's POV:

That night I was awoken by a loud bang coming from the hall. I turned to see if Rachel has woken up but she was gone. I started to panic what If something happened to her. I walked out of my room to look for her I found her in the hall it looked like she was trying to walk. She hadn't noticed me yet because after she let go of the railing she fell. I ran over to her. "What are you doing? You can't just try and walk what if something were to happen to you?" "I don't need you babying I am fine on my own." "Angel I am not babying you this is concern for you because I love you." "Why would you want to love someone as broken as me? I am useless I can't even walk." "Do you think that matters to me I love you. You are the farthest thing from broken you are perfect to me." Rachel started to cry into my shoulder I started to gently rub my hand up and down her back. After a bit I carried her to bed and pulled her close that is when I got the idea for the best anniversary gift ever. I just need some help setting it up.

Something to live for On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara