Chapter 4

America now works here since a week and he noticed, that he got watched by Russia. He even got ordered into his office. Hopefully it's nothing bad.
As the US was done with his shift, he went the his boss' office. He didn't had time to change his clothes, but that's ok. He knocked at the door.  Ame heard a nervous "come in please." so he opened the door.
"You said, that I should come to you." the blue haired said as he came into the room. He closed the door. "yeah. That's true. But please sit down first America."
The US got goosebumps. That's the first time Russia talked to him in such a serious tone. He sat down. "What's the matter Russia?" "Well.. The thing is, I don't want you to work here anymore." he said and America's eyes widend. "But why? Did I do something wrong?" he asked nervously. He's afraid to lose his job.
"Well... Indeed you did nothing wrong but I don't want you to sell your body."
America looked confused:"What? Why not? I earn your fucking money." "I don't want that other people touch you. I don't want other people to see you naked." Russia said. "uh.. I don't know what you mean. Like why the fuck do you care about that? You employed me here." "No! I want that you only belong to me!" the white haired raised his voice.
Ame winced and saw how his boss came closer and closer to him, "Excuse me what the fu-"
Russia kissed him and he returned the kiss. He didn't know why but it feels right.
The taller one continued his doings and sat down on Ame's lap. Than he opened his shirt and ran his hand over US' chest.
"R-Russia.. Stop-" he got interrupted because the Russian got more and more intensive and America started to get scared.
Soon after Rus let go of Ame and looked at him.
He picked him up and brought him into his room. There he laid him down on his bed. Russia climbed over him and ripped of his shirt. "Please stop.." America begged. But he got ignored.
Instead he started to kiss his chest. He went further down. Until he got to his shorts. Russia tried to open them but the USA didn't want that.
"I said you should stop!" He yelled and kicked his boss down of him.
-----------------
oh snap