Chapter 1

Somebody knocked at the door.
"Come in please." someone said in a striked tone.
The door opened slowly and a young, tall man with blue-white hair stepped into the office. He looked around, kinda scared at first. "Hello." he said and sat down on a chair. Now the other guy. The one that already was in the office looked up from his computer and looked at the other one.
"Ah yes... The United States of America. I know you would come."
"Well makes sense since I applied for this shit." said the US.
"True.. So you're starting to work here today. Is that right?" the big man in the chair asked. He has the aura of an mafia boss and his tight black suit doesn't make that better.
America nodded.
"So you know what your getting yourself into? So you want to think about it?"
The US shook his head:"Nah. Since my father doesn't want to give me money anymore I thought I could earn some hear. And I know I can make a quick buck in that business."
The other one nodded and handed him a Formula. "That's the contract. Sign here please." he explained and pointed where the other one should sign. America grab an pen and signed quick. Than he gave the contract back. His new boss smiled: "You just successfully sold your soul. Congratulations." He held out his hand and the blue haired accepted. "If you compare selling your soul with working in a strip club, than I think you have some problems, Russia." he answered smiling slightly and Russia smiled back.
But Russia noticed something. Usually he never smiles and most importantly never at his employee. He opened this place just to get rid of some memories. But they won't go away. Deep down in his heart he still loves him but he will never be able to see him again. Since than nothing would be the same. His father vanished, like his loved one, and he had nothing to love in life.
Russia is a cold business man. He knows what to do and how to behave. Mostly. But why is he smiling than?
---------------------------------------------------
Yeah why is he smiling than???