Chapter 3

"It's long ago. Back when Germany was in two pieces. Russia as a country didn't really exist than, he was always just there. But the was Soviet's favorite child. He had a really good relationship with Germany. Well east Germany, the GDR. Soon he fell in love with him and so did Germany. His Father excepted it. Only because the GDR belonged to the east block but that was fine. Russia was happy. But well.. It didn't held long. Over night his father vanished. He was nowhere to find. Not even his siblings knew what was happening and why he's gone. The same day, Russia wanted to see his love. But, same as his father, he was also gone. He left nothing. No letter, nothing. He only found a 'new' Germany. But that wasn't his Germany. He loved him and without him he hadn't had a reason to be happy again."

"oh...well..that's kinda sad." America said. Poland nodded,"okay..We're sharing a room. So I would say, you can get yourself comfy in here and when you're done, I'm gonna give you your new uniform. Okay?"
America nodded and started to unpack his suitcase. The room wasn't really big but it had enough space for two people and it was really tidy.
"uh.. I'm done!" the US yelled. Poland nodded and took some clothes out of the closet.
"So I know, they look.. Well interesting but it's not that bad. Just remind yourself that there are much more worse clothes out there." he said an handed him the clothes.
The blue haired took them and went into the bathroom. There he tried to put on the new clothes. When he was done he looked at himself in the mirror.
>>holy shit.. Maybe that wasn't a good idea.. << he thought.
He wore some tight short shorts made out of Leather and an white shirt with cutouts and a classic black tie.
"You done?" the Pole asked. "Well yes. But I don't wanna come out."
"Come on! When you work here you have to show your body to strangers."
The USA sights and than came out of the bathroom. Poland looked at him as soon as he stand before him. "Oh wow.. You look stunning." he said an Ame blushed.
"So now for shoes." the short one said grinning and pointed at the ones for America. "No. I won't wear Heels." he protested. "But you have to-"  "Hell no. I can't even walk in this shit. Overall I'm a guy."
Poland sights:"Well...Can you atleast walk in Platforms? It ruins the fantasy but if you don't want to wear heels.." America nodded:"Platforms are fine." "Good. So I have to get dressed now and than I'm gonna get you your boots." the shortie said and after that got dressed.
Than he brought Ame his new boots and than they went to the club room. It was already night so the club was really full with people.
"So your new here. Because of that you'll be working at as  waiter for the first few weeks. Just to get to know everything. If you have any questions you can always come to me. I'm behind the bar." America nodded and asked:"But what if an costumer touches me and I don't want that?" "Well... I mean it depends on how someone touches you. If someone wants something from you, you have to be okay with that. It's your job. But I already told security about you and they'll help you if your in danger."
Than they started to work.