Chapter 2

"So.. One of your new colleagues will show you your room. He'll explain you everything that's important, so don't worry about that. But if you still have any questions, than you still can ask me. Ok?" Russia said and the US nodded. Than he stood up and left the room.
Someone already waited for him in the hallway. He's really small.
He looked up to him:" you're America?" he asked and the other one nodded.
"Good," he smiled:"I'm Poland, if you already didn't know me, and I will show you this whole world for the first few days. I already have your luggage so don't worry about that." He said smiling and slowly started to walk and America followed him.
"Can I ask you something?" the pole asked. "Yeah why not." "So what did you do to the boss?"
"You mean Russia?" "Yeah. What did you do to him? He's never so quiet when he talks to his employees. I never thought he can be so relaxed." "Maybe... I don't know.. Maybe he likes me." the US said giggling quietly.
"... What makes you think that?" "Well.. He smiled at me the whole time we talked." Poland stopped and looked at him:"Like how he smiled at you?"
"Like.. Normal. How you do it." America tried to explain.
Poland went to US' new room. "Well...you know," he opened the door and walked in, "he never smiles."
America followed him. He closed the door and the short one put his luggage down.
"So... Why not?" he asked and looked at him. "But please don't tell anyone that you know this from me."
USA nodded and Poland started to tell him the whole story.

----------------------------------------
Oh hell no what's that