027: Limited Distance

Start from the beginning

" Relax Jay, there is no ghost in the dorm. Believe me, its just that a few duendes and faceless creatures are the ones living with us right now. " said Seon trying to tease his friend.

" Excuse me!? "

Almost everyone in they're table, laughed along at the scared Jay Park. Almost everyone, except Sunghoon.

" You can calm down now Jay, you know Seon hyung is just messing with you. " says Jake.

Jay sighs in relief. " Whatever. Anyways shouldn't we be helping Sunghoon? He is the one with a problem here "

" Right. Anyways, just go ahead and approach her calmly and be a bit more confident. We will be right here if you need us. "

Sunghoon nodded as he take small breathes, while Jay massages his shoulders.

" You can do it bro! " Jay says, pushing Sunghoon into the direction of Sungkyung's table.

Sunghoon felt nervous but that didn't stop him from approaching the girl. I mean Sungkyung was always confident when she always come near him, so he should be confident too.

Out of the corner of Linlin's eye, she instantly noticed that Sunghoon was walking his way into their table. Not wanting to make Sungkyung miserable than she is last week, she stood up and took action for her friend.

" Linlin where are you going? " questioned Sungkyung.

" Just need to take care of some business. Jiheon why don't you show kyungie that dessert shop you told me the other day. Yeah? "

After those few words, Linlin marched up to Sunghoon.

" Stop. Right. There. " Linlin commanded to the boy.

Not really wanting to make Linlin angry or make a scene in the cafeteria, Sunghoon did what he was told and stood firm at his spot.

" I'm sorry sir, but your trespassing the 10 step-distance between you and Sungkyung. So please back away from the area. "

With Sunghoon's hyungs and dorm mates watching him from their table, some of them tried to hide their laugh at what Linlin told they're friend.

" Is it bad that I find this interesting? "

" Nope Jungwon, you are in the right track. "

Linlin glared at the boy trying to shoo him away from her friends' table. She couldn't defend Sungkyung before, so Linlin might as well do it now.

" Linlin, I need to talk to Sungkyung. I need to explain- "

" Explain what? You already did much talking before, so you better keep your mouth shut and stay away from my friend! " Linlin threw a glare at Sunghoon.

" Linlin please I- "

" And for not obeying my 10 step-distance rule, I'm making it a 15 step-distance instead. You ungrateful guy! Now, move along! "

" Give me a chance Linlin, I need to- "

" You already had your chances! So go away before I go beast mode on you, in front of many people. "

Feeling a bit threatened and not wanting to make a conflict with Sungkyung's friend, Sunghoon did what he's told and went back to his table.

Sungkyung watched Linlin and Sunghoon's scene and she felt bad for him, sadly she doesn't really care that much than she would be before.

Doyum from another table, also watched. To be honest, he was glad that Linlin went up and took a stand blocking Sunghoon. When it was supposed to be him doing that but Linlin just beated him to it.

With Jiheon, Linlin and Doyum by Sungkyung's side, there is no doubt that Sunghoon would ever go near Sungkyung with them around.

______________________________________

DUMDi DUMDi ! !

Ayyoo <33 Chapter 27 is finally published yay!

Anyways, I just wanted to tell you guys thank you for all the love, comments and vote you all gave to my book! My notification bell was piled up when I was asleep ♡︎

I read all your comments last chapter and it really touched me to hear that people actually like my book.

I don't even know what to say since I'm speechless with the words you all have given me!

I mean how dare you all be so nice and loving? Your making me cry LMAOO

Don't worry, I'll be updating often and be giving more content as soon as possible!

My school is starting soon so I should be quick 'cause I'm not allowed to use any gadgets on Monday-Friday until I get good results every week during my class hours.

It would be hard for me to update, so I have to give every test my all! And I'm actual planning to be an honor roll in my class, so I will be updating and studying at the same time (well not all the time)

Any who, thank you all so much and S T A Y S A F E! Or else I'll ask Linlin to shove her chopsticks up your butt gRrRrr