~Part One~

This first part will probably be the longest out of all of them. This is where you meet Sam and she meets Peter. This is the story of how they fall in love and the adventures they have together.

Sam is a young girl around the age of sixteen and her life is already crumbling. It feels like the world's against her all the time. Her brother haven't seen her since she was very young. She just hopes that something good comes her way but when things finally start to look up how bad can it really get?

This is her story before getting stuck in a curse and being brought to another world. How does Peter fall for a pirate and how does she fall in love with a demon?

A/N

I take this story all the way to the end of season 7 so spoilers are ahead from part two and on. I recommend watching season 3 before reading this as well.

I follow the plot as closely as I can so if you've seen the show you know Sam is in for a rollercoaster of emotions. I also make the character evil because I've seen like one other Peter Pan story where the character is evil and I feel like the evil persona is just so much more interesting and fun than being a hero. 

Or maybe I'm just a psychopath Idk.

Peter Pan also stays evil because that's what makes him him.