i'm fine.

Pre-Curse

"She won't survive one day on this island"

SAMIS POV

I stood there in absolute disbelief.  I've heard stories about this demon from when I lived at the docks. I stayed there to see if my brothers would ever come back for me. They never did so I left and found my way to Conriston. Pan chuckled snapping me out of my gaze as he saw how stunned I was. 

"Quit staring you're gonna stare holes through my soul." He joked at me.

"Oh shove it." I retorted back as I turned away from him and started to walk away. If what the stories I've heard we're true and he does kidnap children and murder them there's no way I'm sticking around.

"Where do you think you're going, love?" He questioned. I didn't even bother to turn around I just kept walking. 

"Getting away from you 'love'." I said mockingly. I walked away and wandered the plant-filled island for about 15 minutes until I found a place to set up my camp. I found an open spot and decided that's where I was gonna stay until I found a way out of this hell hole. I couldn't believe It was still pitch black outside. I sighed. It had been quite a long night.

PETERS POV

After I saved her life she just walks away from me. What a bit-

Then it hit me. She won't survive one day on this island. I laughed a little bit to myself as I walked back to the camp to see the boys. They were all asleep except Felix who was on his tree stump as always around the fire.

"Hey Pan," he said in his deep voice.

"Hey," I responded as I sat next to him on a log watching the fire. He's my right-hand man so I contemplated telling him what just happened. Ya know with the new girl and everything. 

"What's wrong." he asked blankly not breaking his gaze from the flames. 

"What do you mean?" I asked back playing dumb.

"You look frustrated. You're staring at the ground like it brought your son back." I look up from the ground and met his gaze. 

I laughed a little bit. "There's a new person on the island." I inform him.

"A new lost boy? Well where is he?" he asked getting excited at the thought of a new lost boy. 

"That's the thing Felix..." he had confusion in his eyes. "It's a girl." I whispered trying not to let the other boys know.

"A what?!" he stood up so quickly he almost stumbled back. 

"SHH." I quickly shooshed him standing up with him. "This stays between us do you understand." He stared back blankly with lots of confusion in his eyes. He didn't respond to me but I knew he understood.

"Good." I said before walking off to my tent to get some rest.

SAMIS POV

I laid my head down to get some sleep. I drifted off to sleep once again hoping to god the memories would stay at bay. But like a virus, it came back. They always came back.

I was on my hands and knees scrubbing away. Sweat dripping down my face and soaking my brown hair in its ponytail. I blew the fly away's away from my eyes and kept scrubbing. I started to feel weak. It's the same thing every day.

scrub

scrub

scrub

"Sami... are you ok there?" Killian asks with a little concern in his tone. "I'm fine," I say out of breath. I start to feel dizzy and my vision is going dark.  It had been weeks since I had a proper meal and I was starting to feel the effects. 

"KEEP SCRUBBING! NO SLACKING ON THIS SHIP." a voice boomed. That voice scared me. He scared me. I had to keep going no matter wha- My vision goes blurry again and I lose my balance. I fell face-first into the pile of fish. Unconscious. Around me, many of the crew members laughed and mocked me for what had just happened.

~

A couple of minutes later I awoke in Killian's arms with Liam next to him. My eyes couldn't open but I could mumble to tell them I was up. "Sami?" Liam said as he shook me. My eyes opened slowly adjusting the bright light. "Oh good your up!" They both shouted as they hugged me tightly. I wanted to hug back but I was too weak. I smiled. I love them so much. I don't know what would happen if I lost them.

"Now what the bloody hell is going on?" Silver questions while stomping over to us. Fear shot across all three of our faces as if we had just seen a ghost. We all panicked and started stuttering like a mess not knowing what to say. He was pure evil and he was ruthless. "You first." He shot a finger at Liam telling him to speak.

"S-she passed out captain. B-but look she-she's ok now!" He glared at me with fire in his eyes. "We don't tolerate weak people on my ship. You leave now!" he snarled. "NO!" Killian and Liam both said together pulling me behind them. "Get out of my way fools." Silver said as he pushed past both of them throwing them to the sides before grabbing my arm tightly. He yanked me away from my brothers. I heard calls from the crew members like "buh bye fish girl." or "what're you gonna do without your wittle bwothers to pwotect you." I was furious and wanted to scream at everyone and maybe even kill at this point. I was so pissed. I kicked, screamed, scratched, and bit at silver to get loose from his grip but nothing worked. He was pulling me further and further from my brothers. My heart dropped further with every inch he dragged me. They were running after me yelling my name but couldn't get to me. Other crew members had been holding them back. "LIAM. KILLIAN. HELP!" I shouted as I was thrown off the ship onto the docks. I tried to turn and run back but the guards stopped me. I was sobbing begging them to let me get to them. They didn't say anything as they watched the ship move away from the docks. "no" I sobbed as I fell to the floor.

I jerked awake yet again from another memory. What the hell was going on. Why can't I have one peaceful sleep? Is that too much to ask? I sighed as I put my head in my hands stressed out. I looked at the sky and it was dawn. Finally, that long night was over.