Starry Night Sky

Pre-Curse

"but just know that I will always come back for you when you need it."

SAMIS POV

I fell asleep last night and actually got some rest. It was peaceful and perfect and I hadn't had that wonderful of sle-

"COME ON BOYS." I heard Peter yell awakening me. What the hell? I stepped outside my tent to see all the boys collecting their weapons and dipping them in some kind of container. I looked around in a panic not knowing what was going on and then I saw Peter running towards me.

"P-peter what's going on?" I furrowed my eyebrows concerned. He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me back into my tent.

"I need you to stay here for me." He informed me. "And don't pull another one of your stunts that you pulled last time." He glared at me but I could see a sense of concern in his eyes as well.

"Ok ok I won't but tell me what's going on" If he didn't tell me I'm going outside.

"I can't tell you I'm sorry." He said. And that was it I pushed back him walking towards the flaps of the tents put he placed his hand on my shoulder causing me to stop. I shook it off.

"If you don't tell me I will walk outside." I said crossing my arms, looking up at him. He looked down in defeat.

"Damn it." He breathed out. "Fine." He said returning his eyes to meet mine. "Your brothers coming back for you. He and his crew are on the island making their way to the camp." He informed me. 

"Why are they getting weapons?! ARE YOU GOING TO KILL HIM?" Panic shot through my voice as the realization hit me.

"No no no. We're not going to kill him I promise. The rest of the crew, however, I can't make such a promise." That was fine. As long as no harm comes to Killian then that's all that matters.

I nodded my head in understanding and he smiled at me as he ran out of the tent but before he could leave he told me to stay quiet. I walked back over to my bed a sat down. I wanted to see Killian again but I just want to say goodbye to him and I don't know if that would hurt him more though.

HOOKS POV

I had to get her back. Pan had to be lying that she just went with him without even telling me. When Pan vanished in the middle of our talk I stormed back to my ship. I told the crew what had happened and what needed to be done. They all agreed and we agreed to wait a while before we attacked so we could get a plan and get all the necessary supplies. I was going to get her back.

--

A couple of days later we decided we were going to go. We got our weapons and headed to the shore and into the forest. I decided to just storm in there and find her. Being stealthy wouldn't work, Pan knows where everyone on his island his at all times. We found their camp and entered looking for any sign of her.

"Check the cages" I ordered to a group. They nodded and went scurrying off. "You two go check by the lake." I pointed two to go. "You go check Tinkerbell's treehouse, see if she knows." After I had finished giving orders it was just me and five other members of my crew.

"Everyone check in tents." I ordered as we all split up and checked in each tent even though it looked as no one was here. It was probably one of his old camps. I was about to enter another tent but then I realized we were just wasting time. If this was one of his old camps we wouldn't find her.

"Nevermind men she won't be here. It's abandoned." I sighed in defeat. The crew stopped looking and also had the look of defeat on their face.

"Are you sure about that Captain?" I heard a voice speak up.