Reputations

3RD PERSON VIEW

 Explanation of what happened over the last century on Neverland

For the next century, the two of them lived on Neverland together and going on random adventures in the forest or wonderland. They took what they needed and killed anyone in their way.

Sam got herself a reputation doing this to the point where wherever she walked people would run. Everyone knew her at this point and she was known as the worst villain to ever happen to the realms. They weren't wrong, however, because any ounce of mercy she once had was gone. She and Peter together controlled Neverland and made it the most powerful land there was. No one dared stepped foot on that island or even in the dark waters of Neverland because if they did they'd either be killed or forced to work for them. 

People would say they were in capable of love but in reality they would watch the sunrise every other day in each others arms. Villains are just misunderstood most of the time. They were no excpetion.

Sam had gotten way more powerful to the point where she and Peter could both harness Neverlands magic even away from Neverland. That way none of them would age as they were gone and they could just imagine anything to get it as they were gone as well.

Peter truly loved her and she truly loved him. It was almost purer than what would come of Snow and Charmings love but everyone would dismiss them of that because of their reputation. They didn't much care though because they loved being feared and powerful. Even the dark one had come to be scared of Peter, Sam, and Neverland.

Tink had gotten all of her magic taken away yet again. Magic as in her potions and magical object just so she couldn't try to hurt anyone again. She was forced to work for the couple and she ended up gaining their trust.

Hook had heard of what had happened between Peter and Sam and was furious. He swore that he had brainwashed her. After Hook and Sams last encounter he found out she was apart of the boys but he would never of guessed that his little sister would've fallen in love with that demon. He hadn't seen her at all but still kept his promise. If she would ever need anything he was always there for her. 

Baelfire had become a lost boy but then decided to break away from them and went into hiding. No one was able to find him and he made an exceptional home for himself in some rocks. He was counting days until he could escape but gave up. He was planning for a way to get home and eventually he got his plan together and was ready to put it to work. He build a coconut with holes that could be used to see his star map and too trap Pan's shadow. 

Over time he got the shadow and controlled it to let the shadow take him back to the real world. He had successfully escaped and Peter and Sam were not happy but didn't do anything because they knew if they wanted him back he would be back.

Hook had become friends with Cora as well just in case he would ever need her for anything. After all he was a pirate and that's what pirates do. They survive.

And now this is where we pick the story up, a new visitor arrives in Neverland. Who are they and what happens when they arrive.