Annoyed

Return to Neverland

"I will love you till the end of time."

SAMIS POV

I had to be sneaky to return Devin's heart without Henry seeing me but I did it nonetheless. I send a signal to Peter to tell him we need to talk and to meet me at his thinking tree. 

When I arrive at the tree I notice Peter's already there. The tree was a complicated place for us. It's where me and him had multiple connections but it's also the place that pushed me over the edge for me to leave.

"Hey, princess. What happened?" He asks as he sees me approach.

"Well, let's just say they know we're back together." I smirk and he returns it. "We still have to keep it from Henry though." I remind him.

"Of course. I'm glad you're home." He pulls me into a tight hug which I return. The breeze was calm and everything was quiet. It was just the two of us holding eachother.

"Hey, what do you say we go annoy that brother of your's?" He pulls me apart and I smirk at the offer.

"Oh, I'd be more than happy to." I reply. I then ask what it is we will exactly be annoying him about. Apparently he kissed that Emma girl, turned down Peter's deal, and he wants to flaunt our relationship. He also said he would lead and that I would know when I was supposed to come out as well and I agreed. We poofed our way over to where Killian sat. I was behind some shrubbery and Peter was leaning against a tree in plain sight. Killian was, as usual, drinking his rum and contemplating something. Probably the kiss.

Finally Peter cleared his throat causing Killian to look up at him. "You really should've taken my deal." Peter pries himself away from the tree and walks towards Killian.

"It doesn't look like I need your help with Emma after all, mate." He sounds annoyed at the fact Peter keeps showing up to bother him.

"What, you think that kiss actually meant something?" Peter scoffs and it takes all I have not to laugh at that.

"I do. I think it means she's finally starting to see me for the man I am." Killian says proudly.

"What?" Peter scoffs. "A one handed pirate with a drinking problem." I suck in my breath and hold it so I don't die of laughter. "I'm no grown-up but I'm pretty sure that's less than appealing."

"A man of honor." Killian closes his flask making it clink.

"So tell me... What would a man of honor like yourself do with a big fat secret." Peter says as he kneels down in front of Killian to his eye level.

"Uhm. Well, that depends what the secret is." He says cheerfully but annoyed wanting Peter to go away and leave him alone.

"Baelfire." Is all Peter needed to say to get his attention. "Neal. Whatever name he goes by these days." Peter stand up again, his back faced to me but he's walking backwards. "The guy Emma loves, Henry's father."

"What of him?" Killian stands up now angry at the mention of him. "He's dead."

"No. I'm afraid not. He's alive. That's not even the best part." He turns to walk towards me and winks at me before turning back around. "He's in Neverland.

"Is he?"

"Oh, yes. Can you believe it? I'm sure Emma would love to know that Henry's father is still alive." Peter walked back until he was right next to me but I knew I wasn't supposed to come out yet. "But I'd hate for that to get in the way of a budding romance. So I'll leave it up to you. To tell her or not." With that Peter turns to face me.

"Oh, and just so you know. This is what a kiss that actually means something looks like." Peter pulls me by my shirt collar once more and collides our lips together, my hands placed on his toned stomach. We break apart and he chuckles a little bit and looks over to see Killians reaction. It was priceless. He then grabs my hand and walks me away from Killian. Damn that was fun.

I teleport back to the edge of camp and Peter says he's going to distract Henry as I run into my tent. I hadn't been in that thing since I was last here so god knows what it looks like.

Peter goes in and starts talking to Henry and I take my chance to run into my tent when I open the flaps I see the familiar room but it's a mess...

Everything was thrown apart. My mirror was smashed, all my clothes were sprawled on the floor, all the item from my desk were on the floor as well, and my bed sheets were a mess. As I look at my bed I see the only normal things lying there. It was my cloak with the crown and ukulele neatly placed on top of it. On top of the stringed instrument, however, layed a note. I opened it and it read,

Dear princess,

                I know you won't ever read it because your gone forever but I just wanted to say some things you wouldn't let me say when you left. I know I was being a dick keeping secrets from you, I just didn't want to give you false hope and I realize my mistake now. I just lost the most precious thing anyone could lose. Their true love. I hope you know that no matter what might happen to me, no matter how much you hate me, I will love you till the end of time. I promise, I will love you until I take my last breath. I don't know when that'll be. Hopefully never because I will be getting that heart. Not just for me, but the both of us. I used to only want to survive and live forever for me but ever since you came into my life I've wanted to live for you. Because I love you.

              You're still gone and I heard of a curse that struck the land you were headed and now you're probably there. You're wish came true. You did forget. The boys still ask about you occasionally, especially Devin. He really misses you. I've been a mess. The day you left I set a rule that no one is to come or go from Neverland unless I allow them too. I came into your room and destroyed everything in a rush to try and make you come back but you never did. Just remember, I love you.

                I heard the curse broke so now you're mad at me again. I've found the heart though and you probably know him. His name is Henry Mills. We're gonna get the heart princess. We can------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- remember, I love you.

As I read the note my eyes welled with tears. It was like he wrote three different letters to me but never gave them. The last part of the last section was scribbled out so I couldn't read it. I folded the letter neatly and stuffed it into my pocket. I waved my hand and the room started to pick itself up. All my clothes that were torn were sewn back together again so I walked over to it and scanned then. Each outfit brought back a new memory. I finally grabbed one and threw it on along with my cloak. Now I was home.