Chapter 8: Death visits everyone

AshLeigh whined looking at all the food in front of her but still refused to eat. Her mate was right in front of her staring at her, basically begging her silently with his eyes for her to eat. She just sat there waiting on him to leave her alone. For seven months AshLeigh has been like this and only the first few months she had eaten. After about five months she gave up eating and living as a werewolf, as a person overall.

Why her sentence was extended? Simple i refused to move. I know i would not recover, so i rather finish the job.

"Fine stay there and die!"

Xander shouted before stomping off.

Good for him she thought, at least one of them was actually getting what they want.

Though conclusively she will also get what she wants but it'll be really painful and well...filled with death.

AshLeigh stared at his back as he marched away. Basically so far, AshLeigh's friends couldn't stand her being in the state she was in to the point that Lily's mate had to force her to his pack to distract her cause she herself was getting sick.

Amelia had to go back home and take care of the pack since their father had to be held at the council's headquarters to prevent him from going on a killing spree. Their mom obviously couldn't come and is prepping for AshLeigh to return. Tyler, AshLeigh's best friend was along side their mother so she haven't seen anyone much for a while.

AshLeigh's health was terrible, she was nothing but bones, her flesh and fur had all matted away only her bones remained. The silver chains around her neck had been removed months ago, after her sentence ended but due to her inability to shift due to the lack of basic necessities and the quantity of silver in her blood stream it was physically impossible for her to transform.

Breathing it self was painful for her. Her eyes were scabbed over, it was hard to even see colors. She was so tired and her body too weak to even protest. She just laid there, not making a single sound and took her last breath that wasn't even seen.

Even after her last breath, she still felt somewhat alive. She was no longer breathing but somehow was still conscious. This was not how she had imagined her morphing period to be. Things were a big diffrent though, she could see nothing it was as if she had lost her sight.

AshLeigh's nonchalance to this mystery did not as a surprise to her for she had no energy to react. AshLeigh could feel nothing, hear nothing, see nothing, smell nothing, it was as if she had suddenly became nothing.

At this same time Alpha Xander was laying on his bed unable to fall asleep, he was staring at the ceiling not exactly looking at something. A sudden feeling of terror ran through him, one he had never felt before, not even when he felt the pack link broke with his parents when they were brutally killed.

Instantly he sat up, he knew where the dreaded feeling was coming from and as he hightailed it out of his room, he literally began to pray that it was not what it felt like. The feeling was like death, it was hard to bear and hard to accept. He ran to the side of the house to come face to face with AshLeigh's human form. Typically it would've been a good thing but her body was faced down and he couldn't hear her pulse or the slight sound of her beating heart.

He almost started to hyperventilate, how could he not? He single handedly killed his mate. For weeks he sent out dozens of scouts to hunt down specific flower near the top of the Peru mountains, it was told in past legends of its power to completely dissolve silver out of an infected wolf no matter the amount and with that cure some of the effects.