Chapter 7: It's okay...Am I okay?...

I was lead to the the corner of the pack house where collared wolves are kept.

I saw both girl tied to two separate poles and forced to their knees, a position I'd soon ascend. I didn't draw it out as the longer i waited the more coward i got and my mom didn't raise a bitch, so i swiftly delivered the strokes of the silver whip and when they were close to death a further injected them with more.

After ten minutes both heartbeats seized and someone cleaned up the mess and carried away the body, to either burn it or give it to the family for them to carry it back to their pack.

I was then forced on my knees by one of my ex mates warrior, he was too much of a coward to do it himself. My dress was ripped from my body and i just kneeled there bare. Then my hands were tied to the whipping pole, my back exposed to my assailant and my neck was forced down by a guard.

"Ten whipping with whip laced with silver!"
The guard announced as another member of the pack guard brought the whip forward.

I wasn't given a warning, just the crack of the whip and the burning feeling and smell of my skin as the whip ripped through the bare skin of my back. I bit my lips hard as to not make a sound, hard enough to draw blood, the guard did not give me any time to catch my breath before i recieved another hit from the whip over the first one. I bit further into my lip basically chewing it up with my teeth.

I still haven't recovered from the initial hit much less this one, so when i recieved the third one, i couldn't hold back the loud whimper that esxaped my bloodied mouth. By now i could feel my back covered with my blood, some dried. I hadn't realized the next two hits as the pain was drowned out with my screams. On the eighth strike i started throwing up blood and my back was raw and literally on fire. I wanted it to stop, i so badly wanted it to stop.

I couldn't even hear the scream from my sister as she was held back by two guards, by the ninth strike of the whip i was almost unconscious, just one more, i told myself.

I find the eyes of my cruel ex-mate to find him staring at anything but me, just as the whip came down on my back for the final time i made contact with his eyes, to show him how much he had hurt me, just how much this was his fault, how much he had failed as a mate, as an alpha, as a werewolf and as a person overall.

Just as my eyes closed I was injected with Vernon, the opposite of wolfsbane. Instead of cutting off and suppressing the wolf it forces it forward. Which means i was forced to shift. My wolf was forced forward and in her weak state neither hers or my consciousness lasted long. I'm not even sure if I'm even shifted fully.

The shift was forced and painful, my wolf was larger than normal and it was the first anyone in this pack has seen me. A silver collar was forced across my neck with a huge chain made of iron was attached to it.

When i woke up a week later, my wounds were still raw and sore as i was not allowed much medical attention, just cleaning it, no wrapping, no pain medication, nothing and the silver made it even worst as now I'm healing even slower than a human.

My sister was roasting Xander with her eyes, her teeth grinded together, i looked to where she was glaring only to find him cozing up with a bitch. My breath hitched for a second too long. I knew that this was my future but it did not lessen the pain a bit. He couldn't even give my punishment himself, such a damn coward.

After i had woken, an audience greeted me with either pity or plain interest as they stare at my wounds and are probably imagining the monster of scars that will be left behind. Normal wounds don't scar very easily, even if the wound is deep, it only scars when the wound has any trace of silver in it. As the hours drag by, the crowd started to disperse little by little until all that was left was my sister amd my ex-mate. My sister sat by my side until i had to muzzle her away to at least get some sleep. She had been up the entire week watching over me, she had even been my fly swatter as how she called herself, she knows my fear of maggots and does her best to ensure that no flies around around me because if i even feel crawling on my skin, much less in my skin, I would either throw my whole back away or die of an heart attack from hearing the news.