Chapter 2: A slap best served cold

They just stood there, staring at each other, neither taking their eyes from the other. Both minds over ran with thoughts that are as identical to the other.

Neither was happy with such union. Xander still is not ready to accept a mate and the only solution was to pick Britannia, even though she was a pack slut, she could satisfy him and mind her own damn business.

AshLeigh had someone else on her mind, not even setting a thought of the possibility of having a werewolf mate, much less an asshole at that. She thought she could make it until she metamorped, and the only possible mate she could see herself with was him.

She shook her head to get rid of such thoughts not wanting to stress much about it or put too much hope into it, only to be disappointed, like this again.

“Sorry but I don't exactly want you as a mate.”

Xander said as if he was disgusted with the thought if having AshLeigh as a mate.

“At least we both have the same opinion considering that you use your dick more than your head.”

AshLeigh replied back as if the conversation itself bored the life out of her.

“Fine! Since you have such a big ego. I Xander Leverano Matthews reject you...”.

“I dare you to finish that sentence alpha Xander.”

He was interrupted by Counsellor Shane, one of the 5 counsellor members that over look the werewolf species.

“Counsellor Shane, as much as your as what your tittle is, we both do not accept each other as a mate, with acceptable reasons too, and your werewolf rules doesn't exactly adhere to me.”

AshLeigh said stepping forward, and staring directly into the counsellor member’s eyes showing defiance and disrespect.

“Well Miss AshLeigh Caroline Phillips, as much as that is true, this alpha is quite a disgust to alphas worldwide, your are very much werewolf since you haven't had any communication with your other half now have you?”

AshLeigh made an irritated groan, both because he said most of her name and secondly because he was right, she gave no further sound to show disagreement.

“So, until that happens, you AshLeigh Caroline Phillips will try to work it out with Alpha Xander Leverano Matthews who will break that so called bond with this broke down delivery truck and get a move on it,” he said staring down both of them individually. “every single fight and important information should be emailed to me and I will handle the situation personally.

Xander frowned, definitely not liking the way counsellor Shane was talking to him as if he was a pup.

“With due respect, I can take my own decision because I am Alpha Xander and not a pup.”

AshLeigh found herself snickering behind her hands mumbling to herself that she wouldn't he much surprised if he had a pup dick that fits his pup personality. The thought alone caused her to laugh out loud.

“Well then Alpha Xander, start acting like an alpha and stop messing around with Britannia, among the other Alphas you are known as joke of an Alpha who does what he feels like, even if it means putting his pack in danger by mating with the pack bitch much less accepting her as a choosen,” Counsellor Shane snickerd.“So if you aren't a pup as you say Alpha Xander, grow up and stop acting like one.”

AshLeigh laughter only grew, the way Counsellor Shane talked to him reminded her of when her mom talks to Key, their pet husky. Counsellor Shane spoke to him as if talking to a baby, undergrading him as a man and an Alpha.