Intro

So before, I get into the story, I just wanted to give you some info regarding the characters.
We have
Tommy Edwards (18)
Tommy is a private, in the British expeditionary forces. He lived in Greater London with his mother, father and younger sister and his family was very good friends with the Dawsons. It wasn't until recently, that he joined the army due to his age, and wishes to defend his beloved country against the enemy.
He's also pretty cute but u knew that already ;)
Isabelle gates (17)
Isabelle left home when she was 16 to train as a pilot, she came from an unsupportive family who hated the idea that she would not grow up a proper lady. So when they heard she'd enrolled as a pilot she was disowned. Because the only people she cares about fly right beside her, she is daring and dangerous.
Collins (26)
Collins is a spitfire ace who flies along beside Isabelle, the pair are best friends and she considers him the father she deserved to have. At home he has a small family, with a wife and son.
Alex (18)
Before the war Alex was a cocky playboy, who dated hundreds of girls at the same time and broke countless hearts, but the war did something to the man. The effortless smirk that was constantly on his face had permanently disappeared and for the sake of his pride he refused to admit how much he regrets everything.