Chapter 7 - 2016; The Beginning

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU DO! DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!" Jimin yelled and stomped across the dance room and slammed the door shut behind him.

Jungkook still in the room, fell on his knees and began crying. He didn't know it would make his hyung that angry but it did. He felt so bad.

Jimin stumped through the Big Hit building and walked outside and began to head towards their dorms. It was a 20 minute walk but he wasn't thinking. He had been blinded and was now being guided - blindfolded- by his anger through the streets of Seoul.

A lone omega strutting through the streets of Seoul on a miserable, dull day with nothing but dark, heavy clouds in the sky.

The blindfold wasn't removed from his eyes nor did the clouds clear from his eyes till he got to their dorm when he realised what he had just done. He had abandoned his Kookie in the room over a stupid argument. It was all Kookie's fault though. If he had just agreed with Jimin and not used his stupid alpha voice on Jimin making him more scared, then maybe his wouldn't have gotten so angry and began shouting. Yes, Jungkook was young and inexperienced but he should know by now. Especially after helping Jimin through all his heats and him living with two other omegas.

Ring Ring, Ring Ring, Ring Ring.

Jimin pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller ID.

'Jungkookie'

He looked at it for a few seconds and finally pressed accept.

"Jimin, I'm so sor-" Jungkook began but Jimin cut him off.

"I said don't call me!" Jimin interrupted but took a deep breath and then spoke calmer. It wasn't Jungkook's fault the situation was out of control for the both of them. Jimin was being defiant and Jungkook felt threatened that an omega was trying to be dominant over him. And he couldn't control himself. "Where are you?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know." Jungkook Replied.

"Tell me where you are Kookie, and I'll come get you." Jimin pressed.

"I don't know where I am hyung," Jungkook repeated.

Jimin signed. He had lost Jungkook! What was he going to say to the other members, Bang PD and Jungkook's parents?

"I'll take a Taxi hyung, it's fine." Jungkook said.

"Okay Kook see you soon." Jimin said and hung up.

He passed his hand through his hair and stood outside the house. Suddenly, an obnoxiously loud crash of thunder sounded and rain began to pour from the grey heavens above Jimin but he still stood there in the buckets of rain drops that were falling from the sky.

After sitting there for about 15 minutes, he saw a car coming close he ran to it as it began to stop near the house. Jungkook soon stepped out and Jimin ran to him pulling him into a slam dunk hug. (A/N: Whatever that is).

"Jiminie, I'm so sorry!"

"Kookie, I'm so sorry!"

The two friends said at the same time as hey hugged each other. After a few minutes they were both soaking wet and staring into each other's eyes as they broke the hug.

"Hyung, they don't have to know. We can keep this a secret. I want to love you and show you that I love you as much as I can." Jungkook said.

"Kookie, we have talked about this. We can't. I love you too." Jimin whispered. "I love you too much for you to lose your dream job. We have come so far as  a group. Three years now Kook, we can't ruin it for everyone."

"Please hyung like I said, no one has to know." Jungkook pleaded and leaned down and kissed his hyung on the lips. "Please. Let's just try."

Jimin looked down when they stopped kissing. "Okay. But we have to keep quite and the touching low, no staring at each other for too long. Okay?"

Jungkook nodded.

"But you know Kook, I think that one day, we will look back at this argument and laugh about it." Jimin said and laughed with Jungkook.

They held hands as they walked into their house hoping no one saw them kissing even though they saw no one else around. But who anyway, would be outside during such a heavy rainfall watching two idols and their personal lives?