💜 34💜

years later.....

Sidharth decided to write a book of his love story.....

Sid : I want to write my love story because love is something that give you strength and peace in life ... I am writing this because I want people to know that not all love stories are tragic some have happy ending tooo.....

So today i am writing the last chapter ...so when I reached.....

When we reached there we were Infront of three huge factorys sid vansh and that girl split into three went to respective factory.....

I reached the place as early as possible ....I entered and saw shehnaaz was drowning I felt like his life drowning .... I ran towards her and I looked at my love suffering....

Shehnaaz had lost all the hope of living as she was drowning but when she saw me she felt like jaan mein jaan aagayi .....but still she was week as she was struggling from long time she lost her consciousness ......

I tried to remove her looking at the tank but suddenly he was hit with a rod and it was abhi ....

It was time for sidharth vs abhi faceoff....
I started hitting him abhi could not fight back for a long time as I was much more strong than him... He lied unconscious ..... Piya was scared as hell ...she was running outside ...

I runs towards the tank Sana had collapsed she was not even moving... The tank was really huge and it was not that easy break ...

I took a strong rod hit the tank as a result the glass broke and due to the force of water shehnaaz fell on the ground ....

I saw shehnaaz lying unconscious on the floor my heartbeat skipped... I just ran towards her lifted her and made her sit on my lap and I tried waking her up but it was of no use... I didn't know what I could do I checked her pulse but I was unable to hear her heart beat I was literally shivering.... I patted her cheek he applied force on her stomach so that she could spill some water out m.. I tried everything I could but there was no response I cannot loose her she is mine she cannot leave she cannot leave she cannot ..,..

Shehnaaz I screamed at top of my lungs may be I was trying to call her back from something like heaven.... I was crying looking at her life less she was my life how could she leave. Me......

Shehnaaz you need to wake up for me for us ... I love damn it I cannot live without you I love you. You always complained na I never say I love you often I promise I will say I love you n number of times in a day ...

I will take selfies with you Snapchat everything ...I will always listen to you ..I will never hurt you ... Mein tumhari tarif karunga tumhari forehead ki eyebrows ki eyes ki eyelashes ki nose ki lips ki jawline ki cheeks ki har cheez ki....

I will let you shop for hours without complaining I promise mera bacha plzzz ut ja ...na.....

Shehnaaz ...I cannot live without you my jaan ankhe khol na ........

Shehnaaz started coughing .... I was sighed in relief those 10mins seeing her life less in my arms was not less than the worst night mare I could ever get.....

Sheh : sidharth....

Vansh and police arrived and they had already arrested pia and they took him with them ...

I and shehnaaz reached home safely ... finally everything was sorted .....

Shehnaaz was completely fine and we were getting married and as planned earlier ...

Mr gill accepted me as his son in law.....and we were finally getting married....

It was our wedding day ....
I was waiting for shehnaaz in mandap and when I looked at her she was looking beyond beautiful ....she was worth watching ... I was hell proud of myself because she was mine only mine

She was getting walk-ing towards me and pari ran towards her

She came to me and sat next to me ...

I whispered you look beautiful princess ...

You too look amazing sidharth ......

We were done with ritual it was time for varmala ... It didn't seem easy for her to put varmala height you know 🤭🤭

Vansh and my cousin lifted me much higher now it was next to impossible for her even if someone lifts her up ...

But my lil drama queen was quite smart...

Sheh yelled ouch my leg .....out of concern I bent down to check her foot...she suddenly put varmala I was fooled by her..... I never felt or bad loosing to her because her happiness is the biggest victory for me....

Later I filled her maang with sindoor and I tied magalsutra ....... And saath fera ....

Finally we were married....

Sid married his naaz... Now naaz was his legally tooo........

I and naaz were blessed with Zorwar / khanjar gill shukla lil prince first and then shanaya gill shukla our lil princess .... Pari loves lil sonu and sona too much....she was responsible sister......

We lived happily ever after..... A happy family ...😃😃😃😃

Sidharth : I have always heard all love stories have tragic ends but not mine ... I love my wife and she loves me too... One thing that changed with time was our age increased as love increased...... Love is not something you show to a person when the person is dead and gone ...love them when they are alive then if even if you loose them you won't regret of not loving them....

That's why I named this story to

💜 Karle Tu bhi MOHABATH 💜 .....