💜

So next day they were in manali... Kullu manali airport due to bad weather they couldn't go to the hotel they had booked instead they had to stay in some near by hotel...

They needed four rooms but unfortunately they got only three kushal was in no mood so they left...mahi thought share but sana didnt want to spoil her plans so she said she will adjust with sid.....

Sid and sana went towards their room. ......

Sid jumps on the bed and uff what a tiring day .....

Sana lies on the couch and yeah.......

They have their dinner and went to their respective beds early as they have to go for trekking nxt day.....

Sid : shehnaaz....you can.....

Sana : oye zyada drama math I know ki na tu couch pe so saktha hei na mein so sakthi hoon....so mu bandh kar aur side pe soja....

Sid : thank god u r not like typical girls....

Sana : what ??? Kitne ladkiyon ke saath room share kara hei...😏 ....

Sid : jalane ki smell arahi hei

Sana : ....good night.....( bada aya jealous ....jealous my foot...😡😡...kutta kahinka...)

Sid : good night baby have me in your dreams.....

Sana : in your dreams..😏..

Sid : in your Dreams ( he imitates)

Sana : nakalchi bandar 😣....Iske sapne mein athi hogi 50 100 ladkiyan....😏 mujhe kya reh wo unke saath....😞

nxt day.......

So sab tayar shayar hoke they were ready to go for trekking....(itni asani se kahan. Jane Dena hei)

They were in lobby chit chatting.....

A girl came running and hugged sidharth and she kissed him on his cheeks....

Shehnaaz was burning and uska gussa was on Mout Everest.....

Sid : o hi.... Tia....( ishqbaaz wale mu bandh rakho naam easy hei baar type karne mein bhi I am so lazy lambe naam nahi rakhna..😂😂😂)

Tia : hi sidy baby...meeting u after a long time....I missed u so much......

Sid : I too missed u darling.....

So Tia is sids childhood best friend and they were really good friend ...Tia loves  sid....and always wanted to date him

Tia : tum idhar ...like here....

Sid : I here with my gang....

Tia : o wow.....but I am here for a solo trip.....

Sid : come meet my friends....

Tia : yeah sure...

So sid and Tia athe hei.....sid had held her by her waist.....

Sid : meet jai mahi vishal shefali.....and shehnaaz .....
Shehnaaz kahan hei....

Mahi : ye tho tumhe pata hona chahiye....🙄....

Sid : tia ...I will be back in a minute....

Sana was  in room...

Sid : shehnaaz........

Sana sitting on the bed and was scrolling her feed.....

Sid : shehnaaz....we r getting late...chale....

Sana : haan chalo...

Sid : baby kya hua ???

Sana : kuch nahi......

Sid cups her face....

Sid : kuch hua kya ?? Tu teekhe???

Sana : hmm......

Sid pulls her for a hug ....he felt that something was wrong with her but what ??? He had no idea... ..

Sid kisses her forehead and chale....

Sana : haan....

So they leave for trekking and Tia joins since sid asked her. ....
Tia challenges sid ki who will reach the hill top first and sid ko jitna tha so he and Tia were on full speed....

Sana felt left and she was not feeling well as were climbing....

shefali : agar nahi chadna tho koi na sana hum idhar hi rahthe hei....unko jane do hum dono idhar hi rukhthe hei....

Mahi : haan sana ....jai aur kushal tumlog jao hum idhar hi rukthe hei...

Sana : nahi nah I let's go....

Mahi : r u sure haan pakka.....

Sid had reached the hilltop and he was the first one then Tia .....

Sid : ooho I won.....

Tia : shit man.....

Sid : mujhse hamesha ki tarah haar kar kaisa laga....

Tia : hahaha...very funny......Waise tera gang kidhar hei???

Sid : 🙆🙆.....shehnaaz....

So to reach the hill top they had climb using rope so shehnaaz chad rahi tho rope pe she had reached ......and she saw down and felt Giddiness as she has height ka phobia....she was about to leave the rope.....but sid holds her hand ( aim moke pe aya mera hero ) and he pulls her up.... But her head gets hit to stone and its starts bleeding and dar ke mare madam behosh hogayi ...fir kya tha hamre hero ne madam ko utaya aur hospital legaye......

Sid was hell tensed she was lieing
Unconscious.....doctor checked her up and sid was blaming himself for her 
Condition....he was so restless ....he was blaming himself for this .......he knew she had height phobia ...still he was not there with her when she needed him....he was behind the stupid challenge......

Sid : damn man sari galthi meri hei...mujhe uske saath hona chahiye tha...sari galthi meri...agar mein uske saath hotha tho ye bhilqul nahi hotha...mujhe uska dhyaan rakhna chahiye that....

Tia : chill sidharth isme Teri koi galthi nahi hei sid usko apna dhyaan kudh rakhna chahiye bachi nahi hei ki baby sit karo wise bhi it na uchlathi khud rehthi hei tho aisa hi hoga na....zyada over hi karthi hei......

Sid : shut up .Tia........

Tia : I was just....

Sid : I said just shut ur mouth tia....and dont u dare speak shit about her I warn u ...if u speak a single word against her and u just leave....

Tia : sidharth tum uss shehnaaz ke liye mujhse aise baath kar rahi ho...I am ur friend sidharth and she is no one......Is she so important for u more than me???

Sid : yes she is important for me more than u and anyone .....because I love her....milgaya jawab now get lost and never dare to speak shit about my girl.....

Baki chaad logon ko koi shock nahi laga they knew it that ofcource ...shuklaji ke actions kafi kuch keh hi detha hei....

Tia : 😡😡

Doctor comes out ....

Doc : nothing serious ...she is absolutely fyn and Unhe dar lgne ke wajese se behosh hei ....unhe kuch time mein hosh aajayega...

Sid : can I meet her???

Doc : yeah sure....

He goes inside and kisses her forehead.....and holds her hand and sits there........

Promo : confession............

Hoga kya ????😉😉 kardu ...🤔🤔🤔