💜 your game is over 💜

Paras was angry as he didnt want to do a item number uske ghatiya dimaag mein ek ghatiya plan aya..because .he was hel jealous of sidharth right now...because of sana ..paras ka dil fisal nahi gaya but he wanted her for his male ego...

Paras : I want her at any cost ...iskeliye mujhe kuch kyun na karna pade....

Bile bile : listen dear she is interested in sidharthji not u and she doesn't like u so she will never come to u....

Arti : paras she likes u u r so handsome...

Asim pov : really arti....😂😂😂

( asim was far better than these so he is not a negative but not completely positive he was a well wisher of sid and would fight only because of his dear love that was bile bile)

Arti : so she saved you from sid ...

Rashmi to Devo : ye dekh apna kanta saaf kar rahi hei ....

Devo : tere liye tho acha hi hei.....

Zeherwala ( shefali jariwala uff kanta)zehar Na ugle...nare baba na....

Zeher: shehnaaz is not his type she is very dominant tho sidharth kabhi tolerate nahi karega he was my boyfriend I know him well...

Asim : yeah he used not even love and u know y u were with him and he was just bcz u were his moms frnds daughter...and u were mad at him...and later he dumped u....

Him : shhh shefu ke bare mein aisa math bolo......

Asim : whatever!!!!

So the 2 weeks passes on paras tries his best to be Frnd of shehnaaz ....shehnaaz knew Ki he has motive behind this Frndship ...she wanted to know it ...wht is his motive....so she thinks to play around him....

On the other hand shehnaaz and sidharth were coming close to each other every passing day....they shared a very special bond called as emotional attachment....they knew it was not friendship....love was too big word for them...but there was a attraction care possessiveness and most importantly the importance that they gave each...other ........their closeness was increasing ...they used hangout a lot out of the college as didn't want the special attention they used never hangout in cllge.....

They had to perform for fresher's evening which was on its way....it was on Saturday....Sid and sana were performing together and not only that there is party for them on sunday as theit football team had won it and guess karo captain kaun hoga ofcource hamre shuklaji music and football was his passion junoon and winning was his sukoon....but now unko ek aur sukoon milchuka tha that was none then shehnaaz....

Sidharth was getting addicted to her talks smile her boldness her daring behavior not giving up attitude and her cuteness the way she was...she was beauty with brain.....He never felt the peace the happiness that he got when she was around....he was a person who used hate use phone but now phone hath se niche nahi utartha...

Sid was one kisi ki bath suntha nahi tha ab wo shehnaaz ki suntha bhi tha aur mantha bhi tha....he gave her the rights ki haq hei tera mere pe....
.
sid did the things that he would never do for anyone...12o'clock ko ice cream khane jana....sea walks pe jana.....playing with her like a small kids listening to her blabbering whole day. ...the way he used to allow her kiss him all over the face. ....

playing with his hair ...he is very possessive about his hair ..actually fussy and he hates when anyone touches or tries to mess it up ...he gets very irritated but shehnaaz he used allow her to do anything he wants to Do with him...he used allow her play with his hair...

The sid was least bothered about the people ki if they want they will if they don't also he is not at all bothered with the fact....but coming to shehnaaz he was completely opposite whenever there used to be nok jhok or even jhagda wo usko tab tak manate jab thak wo manthi nahi....
The person who used never ask sorry kaan pakad sorry bolthe hei...

Bhuladunga stream Karna...plzzz ...we have to make it reach 100millions for our cute munchkin and hottie..

Sana was in love the way he used to treat her so special ...the way he used make Chai for with love...the way he used be always ...she was in love but she was quite near to this realization than that of sidharth....

Sid and sana were practicing .....
because they wanted their performance to be the best...as it was their first performance together and they wanted it to be perfect just perfect....

This news was like forestfire that spread rapidly all throughout the college that sidharth the heartthrob of the college was performing with shehnaaz..

This news didnt go well with the paras gang....sana was quite cordial with them because paras had apologized and they were really trying hard to get into her good books ...shehnaaz knew it but didnt had the answer why ??? So she used talk to them but she was in much good and better terms with sids gang...

She was so well with them ..that Mahi and ziva turned out to be her soul sister and ofcource jai was her jiju and kaushal too was her jiju respectively so sid had least issues with her mingling hanging up with them....and sid had warned the other boys to maintain a safe distance or else to get. ready for the consequences...

No matter how much paras tried but he could not get close to shehnaaz this was killing him up.....but to add fuel to fire a new guy enters the cllge that was non other than SIDS cousin .....who is shehnaaz bff....he was hot handsome and ofcource highly talented but shuklaji se kam.....

Harshad shukla ( he was flirt but he had no feelings for sana in fact she was like his sis type he was protective for her)

Shehnaaz and sid and his gang were hanging out in corridor and they hear

Harshad : baby doll ....

Sana runs towards him with excitement and hugs him it was more of a friendly hug...

Sana : hi ...I missed u so much....

This was enough for sidharth shukla to boil in anger 😠😠😠😠.

Promo : kya hoga aage ??? Jana hei tho karo comments if u want the nxt part as early as possible