💜u r special 💜

Sana drags sidharth to near by class as she didn't want sid to kill paras.. Jo sid ke ankho mein gussa tha tauba paras ki aisi ki taisi hojani thi ....( bhale aap issue khush hothe but itni jaldhi kya hei...😂😂😂😂 bhai tand rakho)

The way sana dragged him effortlessly was another shocker for all .......bcz sid ko control karna is next to impossible....

They enter the class room Sana closes the door....

Sid: tum mujhe yaha kyun lekar ayi ??? Uski saari hadiya tod detha aaj....bloody cheapo....

Sana : sidharth calm down breath....khud ka gussa bada kyun rahe ho.....

Sid : gussa....

He punches the wall hardly....

Sana stops him before he hurt him self....but his hand was bleeding.....

Sana : sidharth

She makes him sit on the bench.....

Sana : kya karthe ho yaar ...lag gaya na tujhe ...gussa karke kya faida agar chot khud ko hi pahuchana hei....haan....

Sid : r u deaf ??? Tumne suna na wo kya bakwas kar raha tha.....

Sana keeps her finger on his lip....

Sana : chup karo...I know he was speaking shit ...use baton se bhi jawab diya ja saktha hei....and coming to hitting him I can hit him to death but I wont....I can control my anger ...but tum uspe tho nikala hi nikala khud pe kyun nikala .....ur hand is bleeding  ...

She really concerned of his hand bcz it was bleeding ...she removes first aid kit from her bag and starts cleaning his wound and ofcource pati kar rahi thi...

Ofcourse during this time shehnaaz ke baal udthe hue ....and wo hawa blow karahi thi chot par and she was doing it very carefully so that she does. not hurt him more.....

Shehnaaz was doing her work and sid was doing his...of course tadoing her....

Sid was so mesmerized by his beauty .....her eyes which reflected Care and concern for him ...her cute na nose and her glossy lips and her sharp chin....

Her hair was disturbing her ...so sid tucked her hair back lovingly.....

( background mein hawa banke jo tu aye...)

Sana was hissing in pain ...like she was feeling his pain ki kitna dard horaha hoga but sid ko tadne mein itne busy the ...ki khayal hi nahi hei chot ka....

Sana observed that sid is so lost in her...
She intentionally presses the cotton hardly....

Sid came out of his lala world to normal world ...

Sid : ouch baby kya kar rahi hei....

Sana : really mein kya kar rahi hoon...tum kya kar rahe the.....

Sid : mein kya kar raha tha....??
( making a innocent shakal like ki he doesn't know )

sana blushes...Sana completes her work ....

Sid : baby bolona

Sana : kya bolun..???

Sid: ki mein kya kar raha tah...??

Sana tries to escape the situation ...so she tries to leave but sid pins her to wall....

Sana ko khud pata nahi chal raha tha what happens to her ?? When he is around she just allows him to anything with her....she turns weak when he is around and his one touch is enough to melt her.....

Sid yaar mein kaise behave kartha hoon when she is around ...kyun mein control nahi karpatha khudko...she just drives me crazy for her....y can't I stay away from her.....

Aaj ka bhi nihayathi bakwas edit hei

Aaj ka bhi nihayathi bakwas edit hei...apko edits se nahi feel se feel karlo...plzz don't kill me for ghatiya editing I am just trying...😜😜😂😂

Sid goes closer to her and whispers in her ears...

Sid: kya karaha tha mein Jaan???

Sana was breathing heavily as he was this close to her....and she was freezed...

Sid bites her earlobe....: bolo tho....

Sana : wo...wo mujhe clss ke liye jana hei....

She says fumbling...

She tries to move ...sid keeps his left hand on wall blocking her way...she tries to move from another side but he blocks her way ...

Sid : aaj practice keliye free diya hei so no classes tdy baby....so. 

Sana : so....

Sid : so practice kare baby ..

Sid was about kiss her chin
Jai entered with full speed .....followed by his gang and shefali....

Sana and sid were so close to each other....

Jai : what the .... Man ? Kab kaise and u didn't said us sid....

Sid : wait u r getting it wrong...its nothing like that....

Sana : yeah....

Sid : we r just friends....

Mahi : really sid ???

Sana : yeah he is right ....😊😊

Sana was giving sid a death glares as it was a embarrassing moment for her....

sid was making puppy face And was really sorry ....this had not gone noticed by kush and jai....

Kush and jai had a idea ki kya pak raha hei.....but they choosed  to ramain silent ...as they didn't want did
Or sana feel awkward...but they had decided to speak about this later....

Paras gang. Was as usual bitching about our cutie pie and our hottie...and now paras had lost the bet so he had to do a item number..🙈🙈

Promo:

Sidharth feels jealous kise ??kyun ?? Guess karo....kal iska nxt part mile ga....❤❤❤❤