💜do it with a twist💜

Its an request to all the readers to like and comment ....its free of cost ( paise nahi lagthe kardona yaar😘😘) ( agar fir bhi nahi karoge tho mein kya marjaun..😔😔)...and it gives lot of encouragement for the writer ( Jo ki mein hoon...) And her mood will be fab and fantastic...so that she can write some romantic scene....( warna mein romance ki band bajadungi...😝😝) so ...if you want me to write something romantic then do comment and like/vote.  .( warna mein red green yellow blue baarabar rainbow banadungi 😜) sirf emojis mein nahi words mein Karo😍😍😍

After shehnaaz spoke to her dad she understood that she was digging her own grave.......she was lost in her thoughts......

Dadi : sana Mr gill Kya keh rahe the.....

Sana : kuch nahi..☺....

Dadi : agar kuch zyada hei tho I ...

Sana : dadi......

Sid knocks ...

Sid : shehnaaz I am waiting...if you remember...........

Sana : siyappa....haaan wait I am coming......

Sana opens the door ...

Sid pushes her to side ......
Sana was like what the hell....and she was about to stop him...but he was far beyond her...

Sidharth was sitting next to dadi.....

Sid : dadi....

Dadi : ji boliye sidharth...

Sid : aap mujhse kyun naraz ho....

Sana : kyunki accident mera hua tha...coz sharab mein dooth mein tha ..cigarette mein pithi thi...taki mere lungs kidney liver sab fit and fine ho right....( guys if you are asking about alcohol and cigratte ..tho wo scene cut hogayatha...so....bcz meri marzi kaat Di)....

Sid :  dadi......

Dadi : wht ??? Dost hei na Teri...tho usko tho pata hona chahiye ki tu kaise jee raha tha fir kya hua ki tune control kiya...

Sana : I seriously didnt expect this from you sidharth ..😡😡😡...were you out of your mind...haan Jo bhi hua depression I can understand but wht the hell was this haan.. I hate you for this ....for hurting yourself mom dadi...chachu chachi...and me.....

Sana gets hell angry...and leaves the room.....

Sid : hoagaya mera...ab pura din manatha rahoon.....dadi kyun bataya apko pata hei...na wo health ko lekar koi carelessness bardash nahi karthi ab pata nahi kya kya karayegi ...🤦🤦🤦 mujhe chakar ajayega 😵😵😵

Dadi : drama queen sanu hei tu nahi jaake mana maan jayegi........

Sid : haan...maan na tho padega.......

Dadi : tho ja mana.....

Sidharths goes to shehnaazs room which was messed up with clothes thrown here and there everything messed up because of irritation and frustration...Pura bag se Nikal ke fenk rahi thi.... When sidharth enters the room Uske mu pe top fenk Diya...😂😂😂

Sid : what the hell.... Shehnaaz kya Kar rahi hei.. kab sudhregi....aisa kaun fenktha hei kapde ...

Sana : mein.... koi problem hei😠😠😠😠

And she throws another top on his face ..

Sid : yaar mera gussa kapde pe kyun nikalthi....hei...

Sana : mein phenkungi...and she starts throwing every where on sidharth too.....

Sid : shehnaaz Nahi....😠😠😠😠

Sana : mein karungi....😠😠😠

Sid : shehnaaz stop...😡😡😡

Sana was throwing still ....( She was standing Infront of bed ..bed pe bag tha .. aur sidharth was standing behind her....)

Sidharth in rocket speed....and shehnaaz was turning to throw her clothes and sid was coming towards here and he was behind her and she got scared and she was shocked and she slipped and was about to fall and she held sidharths jacket to take support but because of imbalance he also slipped and he fell on her...and in between of falling he switched their positions and sid was below and sana was above him .....

They fell on the bed....and they were sharing a intense eyelock....( Background mein...music chalrahi thi....koi bhi sochlo...acha wala)

And shehnaaz ka phone bajne lag tha...hei..( mera dil Ka telephone ke bajatha hei ring ...)

Sana : sidharth....

Sid : hmmm..

Sana : sidharth mera haath chodo ...

Sid : hmm...

Sanas phone again rings...

Sana pushes sid and looks at her phone and she saw it was her dad's phone before she could attend it ...it was cut ..

Pg  messages : call me at 10pm....beta....

Sana : okay dad...👍

Sid : wo shehnaaz...

Sana : sidharth hum ghar jake baat karenge...plzzz ..

Sid : okay....( Situation awkward tha so he could not argue...so he agreed and quietly went out ...)...

Now ..

Sana : haye rabba ...ab mujhe hi sahi karna Hoga🤦🤦🤦🤦 Meena...

Meena : ji madam....

Sana : help....🤷🤷...

Meena : madam aap bilqul nahi badli...

Sana :  mein Nahi badali par sabkuch tho badal gaya 😌😌😌 ....

Meena:🙂🙂

So chalthe hei fast forward mein so pooja will take place so pooja ki sari preparation hogayi thi...sidharth niche khada tha shehnaaz was looking beautiful in her sari and sid was lost seeing her and etc...etc....and pooja hoagaya ...shadi date fix hogayi jo ki next week thi and shadi mumbai mein thi tho sab Mumbai kele kal subha hi nikal rahe the...everyone was happy with the wedding..and but shehnaaz had a problem....jo kaira ki husband yuvraj lutra ki behen ( Diya) khulam khula line mar rahi thi shukla ji ke upar....and sid was happy coz he was enjoying jealous shehnaaz so he was just smiling and innocently flirting with her...this doesn't go unnoticed by dadi so she understood ki shehnaaz ko kaise track pe lana hei...because she knew sid would confess his love if possible right at moment...but that was not similar case with Sana....

So dadi cleverly plays her cards and while going back to Mumbai ....she decides shehnaaz her sid and diya would go in same car...diya was self obsessed soul...shehnaaz was hell irritated with dadis decision of diya accompanying them....diya was about to sit next to sidharth in front but shehnaaz came in rocket speed and sat next to him...sid was like wa kya bat hei....dadi was controlling her laughter ....😂😂...

Diya : aww sid mein tumhare sath beitna chahthi thi 😏😏😏...

Sid : shehnaaz.....

Sana : mein yahi beitungi...😠😠😠.(by crossing her arms )

Sid : ok ....chill...chill...shehnaaz wo mera sunglasses pass karogi....🤭🤭🤭🤭

Dadi : diya aap humare pass beit jao 🤭🤭🤭🤭

Sana : yelo...

Diya :hmm dadi 😔😌😌...

promo : kya hi doon...mujhe sochke hasi arahi hei..sana pe nahi kisi aur pe..btw 😂😂😂😂 agar chethi chethi like 150+ aur 30+ comments honge I will give next part kal mile ga....

Good night😂😂🤣🤣🤣😜😜🤭🤭🤭