💜 I love u💜

Mahi : sorry sana ..bye.....

Sid was staring at sana ....

Sana : what ???

Sid : u tell me.....

Sana : kya...??

Sid : baby dont act smart ...u know exactly what I am talking about Merci Jaan...

Sid comes close to her ....
Sanas breath hitched....

Sid : mein tho bas seat belt laga raja tha baby...😉😉

He knew what effect he had on her so.....he enjoyed the effect he had on her.....

Sana was embarrassed and yet blushing as she was caught red handed ...she was not looking at him she was looking outside the window and opened the window to let the fresh air in.....her hair was scattering (honestly in these two years I don't remember any proper words to use we used speak in our own language of science so dont mind haan ..)...and was just looking at her how good she was looking 😍😍😍

They reached near the ice cream stall...there was beach aside ....they took the icecream went to a place were they could sit.....

they took the icecream went to a place were they could sit

Somewhat like this ...and sana was standing there and was just feeling the weather....the cool breeze...and the weather just added up to make it just perfect...

Sana felt two arms around her she just leaned back on his chest ....in response to his hug....

Sana : sidharth...ye kitna perfect lagraha hei na...just perfect......

Sid : perfect ??

Sana : yahan wo sab much hei jo mere liye bahoth special jo mujhe sukoon detha hei....ye hawayein ye paani...aur tum.....

Sid was numb......

Sana : tum jab paas hothe ho na tab bahoth protected feel karthi hoon...tum jab aspaas hotha ho tho complete feel hotha....pata nahi kya feel karthi hoon ...par jo bhi karthi hoon na wo mereliye bahoth special rahega....mein nahi janthi tum kya feel karthe ho pata nahi chaltha tum kab kya karoge...I know mein nhi thodi  aisi hoon par mein khudko samjthi hoon...tum jiss tarah haq jathe ho na tho I dont feel offended but I feel happy ...but aisa pehele kabhi nahi hua....jaise tum zid karthe ho mein tumhri har zid maan bhi jaathi hoon aise nahi thi mein pehele par ab hogayi....mujhe khudko nahi badalna tha par mein badal gayi hoon par mujhe iss baath ka bilqul bura nahi laga.......jab tum merw gareeb athe ho tho mujhe bilqul weird nahi lagtha....mera dil zor zor se dhadktha hei fir ek dum se shaanth hojatha hei jab tum mere gareeb ho...aisa kyun hotha hei sidharth...mein tumhe rok hi nahi pathi....kya hei hamare beech... Kyun hum dono itne gareeb hei....???

Sidharth didnt knew how to react at this ...the questions that were bombarded over him it was difficult for me to digest.....so out of blue he said shehnaaz ice crem khate hei na ...warna peena padega....he just let a giggle to lighten the situation....

Sana just smiled she somewhere knew he wouldn't answer ...or his feelings and her fillings were not coinciding.she was atleast happy he didn't say tht he doesn't have any such feeling....

Sid could feel the pain under her smile...He was feeling so sad that was reason he was the reason.....

Sana was eating ice cream....and ice cream uske cheeks paas lagthi....sid was looking at his cute munchkin  wearing a cute hoodie and cute hair band .....he was adoring her...cute antics....and came close to her to rub her ice cream...he earsed the the ice cream from his thumb and licked it...

Sid : kuch zyada hi meeta hei....

And takes his ice cream and puts it on her cheeks and again removes it and licks it....

Sana : mein bhi tho taste karoon....
She was about to put Ice cream on sids face and she does the same. thing ...( khush ho ab daal diya ye scene madam agli baar no demands ye kya tha ..??? Kyun tha.. ) and then sid puts it on her lips....

Sana knew what coming her way so licked her icecream from her lips and she put her tongue outside.....

Sid : punishment tho milegi....na...u messed with sidharth shukla baby...and he goes close to her and she gets up and starts moving back and she hits her back to the pillar....

Sid moves towards her ..

Sana was breathing heavily ....sid was about kiss her but she turned her face to otherside...

Sidharth steps back....

Sana : sidharth dont get me wrong....

Sid : I know u meri Jaan...its okay lets sort this out first.....

They leave for the car ....both were silent .....

They reached sanas place ....sana turned towards him...

Sana : tum naraz ho kya mujhse.??

Sid : nahi mera bacha kyun honga mein....

Sana : kyunki ....

Sid : look u have all the right to stop if u r not okay with it...and mujhe boora bilqul nahi laga ..

Sana : sachi mein .....

Sid : sach mein meri jaan....

sid pulled her for hug .....

Sid: ab tho yakeen hogaya na....

Sana hugs him back...

Sana : aur zor se hug kar ....

Sid hugs her tightly .....and kisses her on cheeks...

Sid : ab pata chala .....

Sana : haan ....bye goodnight kal nikalna bhi tho hei....

Sid : hmm bye....

She gets down of car and shuts the door...but then she feels something she opens the door....

Sana : sidharth....

Sid : haan baby...

Sana holds his chin squeezing it and and gives a looooooong kiss on his cheeks and she runs towards her house....

So next day they were in manali... Kullu manali airport due to bad weather they couldn't go to the hotel they had booked instead they had to stay in some near by hotel...

They needed four rooms but unfortunately they got only three kushal was in no mood so they left...mahi thought share but sana didnt want to spoil her plans so she said she will adjust with sid.....

So I will continue this story since u ppl want me to continue ...I will post twice in a week...and u need to complete the target or else I won't upload🙂🙂🙂 I need minimum 200 likes and 30 comments