💜 Chapter 27💜

😔😔 yaar lets me see response....for some days ....🤔🤔 kyun ki jo like and comment karte unkeliye fare nahi hoga..💕💕

Sana : chale ghar....

She started walking towards her car but she felt a sudden pull and she landed on SIDS chest....he lifted her in bridal style and took her inside the guest house.....

Sana : sidharth kya kar rahe ho....humein ghar jana chahiye....

Sid : mujhe yahi rehna hei tumhare saath and he kissed her forehead. ... itne dino baad sab tikh horaha hei I don't want to loose you again .......

Sana just rested head on his chest and wrapped her one hand around sid s neck other on his chest ...she kissed him on his chest... He made her sit on the couch and he sat beside her....and rested his head on her lap.....

She caresses his hair....and kisses his forehead and interlock their fingers ( haaye their handgames are the best )

Tears roll down from Shehnaaz eyes....
Sid freaked out....and was on his knees erasing her tears...

Sid : sweetheart ro kyun rahi hei...did I hurt you....kuch hua kya...kuch tho bol na darling ....????......

She started crying more.....

Sid : baby boltho.....

Sana : sab tikh horaha hei sidharth dar lag raha hei kahi firse sab kuch kharab na hojaye....sab sahi tha humare bich par uss din ke baad sab bigadtha chalagaya...ab tak mein sach nahi janthi...😭😭😭😭 tu mujhe bata kyun nahi ....sidharth ki kya hua tha. ....agar teri koi galthi nahi thi tho. tune mera bharosa thoda nahi tho...mein nahi chahthi firse wahi sab ho sidharth....mein nahi chathi ki koi humare bich firse aye....mein tujhse door nahi reh sakthi firse. .. 7 years sidharth goddamn 7 yrs ...tumhare bina.....mera kya haal hua tha pata hei tujhe.....Mein tujhse naraaz thi tujhse nafrath karna chahthi par nahi kar sakthi thi pyaar jo karthi ...mera dil mane ko hi tayar nahi tha ki tu mujhe hurt kar saktha hei mera trust thod saktha hei sidharth....plzz mujhe sach bata...sidharth.......

Sid : tu mujh pe trust karthi hei.... shehnaaz.....

Sana : par sidharth...

Sid : par war kuch nahi tu karthi hei trust yes or no...

Sana : karthi hoon na sidharth khud se zyada sabse zyada....tabhi tho ayi Mumbai wapas...taki sach jaan Saku....

Sid : phir mujh pe bharosa rakh ....shi time ane pe sab batadunga tujhe...

Sana : paka...

Sid : haan baba.....teri kasam....

Sana : tu kabhi mujhe chodke nahi jayega na....

Sid: mein nahi gaya tha shehnaaz tu gayi thi chodkar jab mujhe teri sabse zyaada zaroorath thi....tune sirf apni behen aur jiju ko nhi khoya meine bhi apna bhai aur Bhabhi khoya tha shehnaaz... Agar mujhe pata hotha uske plan ke baremein tho tujhe nhi lagtha ki mein bhaiya bhabhi ko bachatha.... Tune sara ka sara blame mujhe kiya ki agar wo humare life mein nahi athi na wo mujhe marne ki koshish karthi na bhaiya Meri car mein jate na unka accident hota ...wo bhaiya bhabhi ko nahi mujhe maarna chahthi thi...Meri kya galthi thi....

Sana : par tune kyun nahi bola tha tab ...haan...when cops asked you ?? That do u think it was a murder....u just said no...whereas. I said u n number of times Ki ye sab usne kara but u said no......

Sid : because I had no idea...that she was the one...

Sana : what a atrocious lie sid....I was telling u that she was the one behind all this but you were sooo blind in her..

Sid : shut up sana...

Sana : 😓😓

Sid : I didnt listen to u ...I know it was my mistake ...you were shattered shehnaaz completely you were hurt because I ...u hated her ...u were not in a state of mind that u could understand things...so ....I regret till today and till my last breath for not listening to you... She was gone before I could do something ....

Sana : sidharth ..what if she returns....would u still lo

Sidharth smashed his lips over her...she was shocked with his sudden move but she reciprocated...this kiss was full of passion assurance and full of love .......

Sid : I love you and only and wo meri kuch nahi lagthi wo aye na aye jiye mare goddamn I don't care...are you getting mujhe sirf tumse faraq padtha hei ...kisi aur se nahi...and she never meant anything to me ....I love u Shehnaaz u mean my world to me and nothing else matter to me....And now I will never let u go even u swear or do anything....are you getting it ....and don't dare Shehnaaz kaur Gill even think of leaving me....

Shehnaaz was so overwhelmed by his words because him saying assuring her by words was something unusual ..he was man of actions...him breaking his barriers or flaw of not expressing his feelings through words....what she always wanted him to.express but according to him always.....pyaar lafzon mein kaha ... But she always wanted him to say being completely opposite of him....

She just jumped on his lap and hugged him tightly and kissed him all over his face and pecked his lips ....

Sana : I love u Sidharth....

Sid : I love u....

Sana : I love u too sale

Sid : I hate u too ka opposite....

Sana : sidharth ...

Sid : I love u too three infinity😘😘😘😘 meta bacha...

Sanas phone started ringing ...it was her dad.....

She saw her phone...she remembered the kaand she did in Kolkata when she was infuriated....she received the phone ...she was on sids lap when she answered her call....

Pg : Shehnaaz where are u bacha ??? Its 11:30...beta.....

sidharth ki shaitani dimaag mein shaitani idea suj raha tha....He snuggles in her neck and start kissing her neck sending shivers down to her spine...

Sana : daaa...d wo.....mein Hosp....... ( sidharth starts biting her leaving his marks all over her neck....) Pital ....mein hoon....mein......( he bites her ear a bit hard..) ...ouch ....

Pg : sana kya hogaya beta Sab teekhe....
( shehnaaz gives a death stare to shuklaji and shuklaji makes a puppy face...)

Sana : dad mein kal subha ghar ajaungi.....

Shm takes the phone frm pg...

Sid : 😛😛😛😛... He continued his work kissing biting....
Sana : sidharth tu maar khayega kaat kyun raha hei...mera nose...😕😕

Shm : shehnaaz.......

Sana was almost going drop her phone In shock ....
Sana : mom wo....

Shm : take care bye.... Promo story mein dekhlena .😛😛

Promo : past mein kya hua usko reveal karungi ...😉😉😉 and some chupke chupke romance shehnaaz Ki shadi ...😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛