EPILOGUE

This was it. The biggest moment in the biggest day of her life had finally come. She was trembling, and though she tried everything in her power to stay calm, she couldn’t. 

Scarlett saw right through her. She caught her hands and said, “As long you're sure, he’s sure.” 

Krystal smiled. Ever since the incident at the mansion, Sam had been perfectly cured. Turns out, the saying, ‘good triumphs over evil’ was indeed true. Even then, the trauma lingered on. It took him years to move on. But they were, both Sam and Krystal, at a moment everyone around them knew they deserved. 

Ginny came and smiled, “It's time.” 

Krystal took a deep breath and stood up, no longer trembling. Scarlett held out her bouquet. She caught it. By then, Arthur had also reached the room. Since she had no parents left, not even Jacobs, Krystal asked Arthur to walk her down the aisle and was elated when he agreed. 

She looped her arm in his arm and he said, “Ready?” 

She replied, “As ready as I’ll ever be.” 

As they walked down the stairs, she saw so many people, many familiar and others, not so much. Then at the start of the aisle, she saw him. He was all suited up, and for the first time, he looked nervous. She wanted to laugh, he looked so cute. Her friends were standing there. Every bad thing that happened to her now meant nothing. She only felt bliss. She finally had her place. Her home. 

A/N: And we've reached the end. In the words of Lily from H.I.M.Y.M., "It was a long, difficult road. Thank god we finally got here." Hope you guys liked it. Thank you so much reading this and sticking with it.

Peace out,
Hiba.