x

Andrew was looking at Orla, who was looking at Theseus who in turn was looking at Andrew. None of them was looking at each other until Theseus looked back at Orla and moved his head as he looked between Orla and Andrew.

Theseus let out a sigh of disbelief, he looked Orla in the eye, "everything makes sense now."

"Theseus, we can explain," Andrew attempted to reason with Theseus, "but, not right now, there's an important meeting out here about to happen and we need you both."

Orla nods her head and brushes the wrinkles out of her skirt as she stands up. Andrew examines her face, she is visibly shaken up as she walks over to him, he reaches his hand out for her and she takes it, giving him a reassuring smile. Theseus comes up behind them and Andrew nods at him as he turns around to open Orla's door.

Orla, Andrew and Theseus walk out of Orla's office and into the main room where both her team of hit wizards and Andrew's and Theseus' team of aurors are gathered in front of Minister Fawley and Torquil Travers.

Orla looks over to her brother, Vaughan, and Newt who have both read her face along with Andrew's and Theseus', they could tell through each of their body language that the truth has been unveiled and it was beyond awkward. She tried to brush it off as she smiled to them both as a way of acknowledging them, but even the others, such as Charlie, Astrix, Robbie, Theo and Orsino, had caught onto the mood, everyone could tell that there was tension between the three, that could literally be cut with a knife.

"Well..." Minister Fawley broke the silence, he looked over to Orla, "is everything okay, Orla?"

Orla nodded her head, and gave a small smile to encourage him to begin his meeting. In the midst, she spotted Archie staring her down with a low smile on his face, it was clear he was amused by the situation and Orla got the vibe that he was actually impressed.

"Come on, Fawley," Torquil ushered, "we have no time for this, it is very serious."

Hector Fawley looked back at Orla once again and gives her a reassuring smile, "as you may be already aware, miss Kervoy, your team of hit wizards whilst under the authority of Herbert Spence, teamed up with O'hEidín's and Scamander's team of aurors," he said as he pointed between the two teams, Orla watched him closely, awaiting his words. "During this time, the team were in the middle of organising their evidence against Grindelwald for MACUSA, until he escaped..." Fawley made sure she was still listening, "anyways, the auror team had a few tips that Grindelwald was in Paris, as well as Theseus also following his brother after he breached a certain travel restriction."

Orla looked over to Newt and gave him a cheeky smile as he winked at her, she tried not to laugh but it made her smile that he hadn't changed, even since their Hogwarts days.

"Anyway," Travers took over, "we have since been informed by one of your boys, that there could possibly be a mole in the two teams, as everyone here knows, things went sour..." Travers looked at Theseus, "we lost a couple of men, and of course we lost..." Travers watched as Theseus winced as he almost said her name, "well, you know what happened, Kervoy."

Orla nodded her head and placed her hand on Theseus' bicep, giving him a reassuring smile as he looked down at her. Orla kept her hand on Theseus' arm, but focused her attention back on Fawley and Travers, "may I ask which one of my boys has informed you of this possible mole?"

"The very hardworking, Astrix Black," Hector smiled as she pointed with his palm at Astrix. Orla diverted her attention over to Astrix, who in turn was giving her his usual confident smile.

Orla nodded her head at Astrix and returned his smile before turning her attention back to Hector, "and what do you suggest we do next?"

"Well," Hector began, "we do need to catch this mole, but we also need to catch Grindelwald - wherever he is..." Hector looked back at Travers, "so, Torquil has suggested, and this is only if you agree but Andrew and Theseus already have," Hector looked back at Orla, "it's your call, but Torquil thinks it will be best for the aurors and the hit wizards join forces again."