I saw S sweat pouring down her forehead and tears dripping.

I was shaking her awake but she just kept on screaming.

"Pansy get Professor Snape here now!"

(Severus's Pov)

I was grading papers of the Gryffindor students and I was dreading it. All this essays have no content none at all well except for know-it-all Granger.

I was on the way checking Weasley's paper when someone was knocking on my door frantically.

It is probably a student because no adult would knock like that.

What would a student want from in this hour.

"Enter"

I saw one of Samie's friends. Looking like she ran a marathon.

"Ms. Parkinson I do believe it is after hours. What are you doing up? Do you want a detention?!" I asked annoyed.

"Sir you can give me all the detention you want but this is important."

"Spill it then"

"Its Samie. I think she is having a nightmare and we can't wake her up. She has been screaming for a long time."

I didn't have to give her a reply as I quickly went to their common room.

I went in to Samie's room.

I saw her screaming in pain and crying.

"Sam........ Samie........... Samantha......"

Still she won't wake up.

"Wake up!"

She immediately sat up. She looks confused.

"Uh what happened?" She asked. She is still panting.

Draco then told her about what happened.

"I was what?! Why does my body hurt so much. Its so sore."

"Samie I need you to come with me to my quarters."

I decided that we have to talk in private.

"Everyone the show is over get back to bed or else I'll be taking house points even if it is from my own house!" I growled.

They quickly ran out.

"Can you stand up?" I asked Samie.

She tried but failed. I caught her.

I lifted her bridal style and we went to my quarters.

I placed her in the couch. She was still in the state of panic and confusion.

"Do you want some hot cocoa?" I asked.

"Yes please" she answered.

I brought two cups of cocoa and gave her one. She sips and I can see the color goes back in her face.

"So do you want to talk about what happened?"

"About that, I actually don't remember anything about it. I-I ju-just felt like s-someone is sta-stabbing me over and o-over." She looked down and continues to drink her cocoa.

"Come here." I pulled her to my lap and hugged her tightly. She buried her head on my neck. I can feel wetness on my shoulder.

"Its alright its alright. Shhh I'm here shh." I was drawing small circles on her back to comfort her.

"All I remember is that it hurts."

"Shh its okay" I keep reassuring her. Even though I really don't know what is happening. I have to talk to Dumbledore about this.

Her body then went limp. I carried her to her bedroom in my quarters. Where she usually sleeps before she started school.

I then checked the date. I now realize that it is the 3rd full moon. The bond now is stronger.

I had to check what Potter is doing. He may be the one in actual trouble because Samie was just sleeping. What trouble are you up to now Potter?

I am going as fast as I can to the Gryffindor common room but before I can, I saw Minerva comforting a panting boy.

"Professor, what happened?" I asked while walking in her office.

"The students called me because Mr. Potter here was screaming and having a nightmare." She replied

"Mr. Potter can you remember anything about your nightmare?" I asked in my monotonous voice. I was concerned but I don't like for him to see me in that state.

"I don't remember anything sir just pain." Potter said wiping his sweat.

I can see he is trying to compose himself.

"Mr. Potter meet me in my office tomorrow after breakfast."

He nodded.

I then left and went to Albus.

"Jellybean"

"Ah Severus. What are you doing up at this hour."

"If you don't remember Albus but today is the 3rd full moon."

"Ah yes, you are correct. But may I ask why you are here?"

"Both Samie and Potter had disturbing nightmares. They both screamed like they were in pain and both doesn't remember a thing about their dreams."

"I am afraid I don't have the answers today my boy."

"I think it's time for them to know Albus."

"I agree."

I then went back to bed but before I check on my daughter.