CAPITOLO TRENTAQUATTRO- Impulse

Start from the beginning

She just hoped and prayed Chris didn't come back before they left.

"Alright, my room's down that way, 3rd door on the left." Janaé points down the hallway as she heads into the kitchen. "Imma just get some snacks, you want something to drink?"

Rheah begins to head towards the direction Janaé gave her. "Uh, juice please, anything but pineapple."

"Alright."

Rheah strolls down the hall to Janaé's bedroom door and pushes it open, stepping inside.

The room was beautiful.

It was elegantly designed in a cream, black and grey modern decor scheme with a mesmerising city view. Drawing closer to the window, Rheah takes the time to admire the city that was blanketed in snow. Though it was freezing, it didn't stop people from getting on with their evening, crowding the streets and darting in and out of stores to get their last minute Christmas shopping done.

It was then Rheah began to feel homesick.

She missed the quiet countryside mansion she had grown up in, she missed her room....well, the whole west wing of the house that belonged to her.

Heaving a heavy sigh, Rheah walks up closer to the glass, looking out at energetic city flooded with white, amber and red lights, while faint clouds of steam escape from the small chimneys on the numerous high rise buildings.

Everything has been a roller coaster since they had first arrived and all she wanted to do at this point was to go home. But that wasn't an option. Not without the heads of the Anderson brothers.

It was then Rheah realised just how much she and Cataleya had been slacking. They were getting complacent and they needed to get their head back into the game.

She begins to think... they couldn't kill the brothers now, that was much too complicated at this time. But what could they do to aid their father in the meantime?

The lightbulb in her head suddenly lights up and a devious smile etches across her lips. The girls couldn't kill them just yet, but they sure could fuck up their business.

Rheah knew they were up to something by the way the brothers had been communicating these past few days, plus Michael's haste behaviour the other night. All she had to do was find out what it was and throw them off balance.

Her phone vibrating in her back pocket takes her out of her thoughts. Pulling it out, she answers it with a smile.

"Hello dear little sister, it's nice to know you're still alive, I haven't seen you in almost 2 days." Rheah muses.

On the other end of the line, Cataleya chuckles. "I miss you too sis... I just finished work actually, you home?"

"No actually, I'm at Chris' place." Rheah answers.

"Oh? What are you doing there?" Cataleya asks, surprised.

"Naé invited me. She got a date later on so she wants me to help her pick out some clothes."

"Ohh...Alright."

"Also, I figured," Rheah lowers her voice, "Since we can't give the final blow now, I got a few ideas that will keep us busy in the meantime. It's been a while since we've had any....fun."

"Ooo sounds exciting, I can't wait!"

Rheah could hear the smirk in her sister's voice, "I'm sure you can't, anyways, the job needs to be done here so come through."

"Cool, text me the address, I just need to go home and shower."

"No, just come here now, I don't know how long we're going to be here for or how long it'll be before Chris gets home."