33.SHOCKED!

(MATURE CONTENT AHEAD)

He was staring at me intently and I did what I knew could distract us both from this complicated situation where almost I was caught up so I hung myself at him forgetting everything he told this morning. I kissed him with every ouch of me.

We made a life. He didn't know. He never needed to know.

He resisted for a moment and I hid my face in the crook of his neck kissing the place. My wet tears flowing under his white shirt.

"Don't deny me, love," I whispered so lightly, my lips still in contact with his naked neck skin.

That was all needed to be said and heard because the next thing we were both drowning ourselves into the pool of passion but not love. Lust.

His hand was roaming everywhere making it difficult to stay intact in one position. My emotions were in the air. He pulled my lower lip in between his teeth making my body all jiffy.

"Not here. "he said entangling both of our hands we moved down the lobby while the bidding was going on in the hall.

As we walked down hands in hands, step by step, his eyes in the front and all the time I kept thinking why did I ever fell for him?? What did he do ??

Still could not being able to deny that our daughter took after his looks entirely. It was such a shame being here together holding hands and walking by but still not present in the moment in the true sense. It was like fate was Never on our side.
It was like we were never meant to be.

And all of a sudden I was pulled into an alley like a corner with dim lights and then I was being lifted with two strong knees holding me in place.

"Can't wait anymore." He said in a husky voice, lifting my gown will my lower abdomen, his hands moved down my thighs and I leaned my head back on the wall closing my eyes drowning myself in his touch. His fingers parted my wet folds and I bit my lips from letting out a moan.

"No panties??? Sneaky little vixen." He pulled my ear lobe between his teeth. The dress had a partition covering my core but he lifted the material with the rest of the gown.

"Fuck me" I screamed in my mind but let it out with muffled sounds of agony. The kind of pain only he could cure.

"I intend to." with that he pushed two thick fingers inside me making my eyes roll around their socket.

His lips marking me on the neck moving down the middle of my chest bitting the skin and then licking it with his hot tongue soothing the pain. I could never know how hot one place could get even with an air conditioner with it. His fingers constantly moving in out of me. The friction creating magic inside me. And then he hit it right where people say they saw heaven and I felt it spreading across my whole body forcing me to open my eyes to see the owner of those ocean blue orbs responsible for it.

I immediately unwrap my hands around his neck and moved down to unbuckle his belts. He closed his eyes. I went further down and then my shivering hands made contact with his giant cock, he nuzzled his head on my chest kissing the cleavage.

I took it out from his boxer, his knees quivering and I knew what my touch could do to him. It had been so long...so damn long. I started rubbing it feeling the veins, the precum making it slippery. He grazed his teeth in my cleavage.