Misty Palms Oasis

Y/N's POV
We'd been travelling for hours on the back of the ostrich-horse, Iroh started to groan, holding his injuries until Zuko suggested,

"Maybe we should make camp."

"No, please, don't stop just for me."

Yet Iroh continued to groan in pain, Zuko pulled the reins back and jumped down, quickly followed by his uncle who sat on a rock and then, myself.

I made my way to the front of the ostrich-horse and petted it, the poor thing had been carrying the three of us on it's back for ages.

The ostrich-horse turned it's head at the sound of rustling bear by.

Zuko took his stance and so did I, but Iroh just sighed and asked,

"What, now?"

We were quickly surrounded by five men dressed in Fire Nation attire, riding rhinos; Iroh stood up and exclaimed:

"Colonel Mongke, what a pleasant surprise."

A man with many large hoops in his ears and a ring in his nose then bluntly stated,

"If you're surprised we're here, then the dragon of the west has lost a few steps."

Before readying his weapon, followed by the rest of his group.

Zuko kept his eye on them before asking Iroh,

"You know these guys?"

"Sure, Colonel Mongke and the rough rhinos are legendary. Each one is a different kind of weapon specialist. They are also a very capable singing group."

Colonel Mongke then yelled,

"We're not here to give a concert! We're here to apprehend fugitives."

Iroh brushed his shoulder, unfazed, before replying,

"Would you like some tea first? I'd love some. How about you Kachi? I make you as a jasmine man. Am I right?"

"Enough stalling! Round them up!"

A ball and chain went flying towards Iroh, who easily kicked it out of the way and dodged the blasts of fire which followed. The chain had connected one of the men to another man's rhino, so Iroh slapped the back of the rhino, sending two of them into the forest.

A flaming arrow then was shot at Zuko, he snapped it in the air before darting a flame back at the archer, burning a hold straight through his bow.

The colonel then attacked Iroh, but Zuko jumped onto the back of his Rhino and knocked him flying.

I climbed onto to ostrich-horse and pulled Iroh on behind me, and rode towards Zuko, who jumped on as we escaped.

We were followed by the last remaining member of the rough rhinos who threw a bomb at us, luckily they didn't hit us and we made it away safely.

Iroh then stated,

"It's nice to see old friends!"

Zuko quickly responded,

"Too bad you don't have any old friends that don't want to attack you!"

Iroh seemed perplexed,

"Hmm... Old friends that don't want to attack me?"

Zuko shouted forward to me:

"Are you okay, Y/N? Were you hurt?"

I rolled my eyes and yelled back,

"I'm not a fugitive, I'm a soldier, they weren't after me."

We finally came to a town and entered a bar, seeking help.