Bitterwork

Zuko's POV
After leaving the village, I had come across my sister, Mai and Ty Lee, they were tracking the avatar, following the shedded fur from his bison.

After I realised that, I began following them, it took over a day but I eventually came across their vehicle, they'd abandoned it, so I confining following the trail of the bison and at the end of it was a small abandoned village.

I heard my sister, Azula question the avatar,

"Do you really want to fight me?"

I jumped in between them from the side of a broken building and replied,

"Yes. I really do."

The avatar's eyes widened and he gasped,

"Zuko!"

Azula was unfazed,

"I was wondering when you'd show up, Zuzu."

I heard the avatar chuckle,

"Haha, Zuzu?"

I ignored him and help my stance against them both, facing my sister,

"Back off, Azula. He's mine."

"I'm not going anywhere."

They both took their stances, Azula ready to strike and Avatar Aang ready to defend himself, I steadily looked between them both before Azula shot her blue fire at me, I blocked the attack, but the impact of it sent me backwards.

I saw Azula throwing flames at the avatar and getting extremely close to him, I jumped back up and threw flaming punches at her. She wasn't even focusing all of her energy at me, she was fighting us both simultaneously. I ran towards her and tried to hammer kick flames at her but she blocked it and we began fighting one on one, our flames colliding and hissing at each other.

She turned back to the avatar who had darted into a building and chased after him, I ran in after her but fell right down, there was no floor and the avatar was sitting on a ball of air whilst Azula had held herself against the wall.

She must've blasted me back outside because I opened my eyes and I was outside of a burning building and a figure stood over me,

"Uncle?"

He grabbed my hand and yelled,

"Get up."

Along side uncle, the avatar, the water bender, the water tribe guy and a small earth kingdom girl we backed Azula into a corner.

In this moment she had each of the elements surrounding her, potentially even a master of each of the elements.

She looked between us all,

"Well, look at this, enemies and traitors all working together. I'm done. I know when I'm beaten. You got me, a princess surrenders with honour."

She threw her hands above her head but none of us backed down.

We had her, we'd beaten Azula, I had never thought I'd ever- BAM. She attacked uncle, I turned and cried out in horror as he fell to the ground.

Then in unison we all struck Azula, my flames, the little girl's earth bending, Katara's water, the avatar's air and even the water tribe guy threw his boomerang at her, but she escaped.

I ran to uncle's side and the avatar and his friends surrounded us, I turned around in frustration and yelled:

"Get away from us!"

Then I heard Katara plead,

"Zuko, I can help!"

Then I screamed out,