CHAPTER FOURTEEN

En başından başla

"Is that all? If so, please do show yourself out." I say and WooYoung turns to look at me. He couldn't believe I didn't accept the apology, if only he knew he wouldn't even thought of bringing him here.

"Eun." WooYoung says and I look up at him, waiting for him to continue. He wrap his hand around my arm and pulls me off Sans lap, taking me to his room. As soon as he closed the door, he lets me go and I rub the part where he hold me. It kinda hurt.

"WooYoung, you don't know what happened with Haru and me to start defending him. I understand that his your cousin, but my history with Haru is much more complicated that you think." I say and he sighs loudly. He looks down, his faded dyed hair hanging off his face. I run my fingers through his hair and smile. "Want to dye it black today?"

"I would like that." He whispers and I grin at the idea of helping him dye hos hair. "But it won't change that fact thay I'm ending the conversation slid." I nod my head at him and he opens the door again, we both walk out of the room. We look at the gaming room to see Bora between San and Haru.

"What happen?" I ask and walk over to San. Pulling him close to me. Bora let's a heavy sigh out and let's herself fall down to the love sag once again.

"Those two were about to rip each other to shred." Bora says and I look at San, who hasn't taken his eyes off Haru. I lean up to his ear.

"His not worth your wrath." I whisper jokingly at him to which he responded by pulling my infront of him and back hug me. He's doing this on purpose. He knows that Haru and I weren't close as he and I are.

"I will take my leave, I fell unwanted here. See you around, cousin." Haru says and walks out of the room. WooYoung follows him, spearing a glace over to San and I.

"What just happened?" Bora says and I get out of Sans hold.

"A past that shall not be spoken of." I say, with my Busan accent and she nods her head. I love how understanding she is. "Maybe in another occasion." Not wanting to have her out of the loop, if I want to maintain this friendship she will have to know one day.

"Anyways, I should get going. I have chores to finish and I can't do it from here." San says and Bora got up.

"I should take my leave as well... I have to meet HongJoong at his studio." Bora says, looking everywhere but me. She's hiding something. I brush it off and just walk them out of the apartment. As soon as the elevator closed, I closed the door, locking it and walking over to WooYoungs room.

"Hey.." I say softly at him and he looks up from his phone. I walk into his room and sit the edge of it. "Have you gotten the dye or do we have to go out and get it?" He shakes his head, standing up and taking to boxes of hair dye.

"I bought them a week ago, just never thought of using it yet." He says and hands me the boxes.

"Come on, change your shirt or are you staying in that one?" I say and he start to look for a shirt as I make my way to his bathroom and place the boxes om the counter. I take a deep breath in and got suffocate by his scent in this bathroom, in a good way of course. He really wears strong perfume.

"Ready." I hear him say from behind me and I start to open the boxes. He took one box and opens it, helping mix the chemical of it while I do the other one. When we finish, he went over to sit on the edge of the bathtub and I got in so if dye drops, it will be inside the tub instead of outside.

"So, how's things with your ex?" I started a conversation to which I didn't not know I was going for or hoping to hear.

"Haven't seen her since the night she came unexpectedly and you got a panic attack." He says and I chuckle, running my gloved fingers through his hair. "What happened between you and Haru?"

I stop and he turns to look at me, waiting for me to answer him. I get out of my trace and pull him to his original position.

"I will let Haru tell you that." I say, not wanting WooYoung find out from me how horrible his cousin is. "But I will tell you this, not every cover of a book goes with the story." I finish with the bottle and set an alarm. "Now we'll wait for the alarm to go off. Want me to cook something up?" He shakes his head and stands up

"I will do that." He says and we both walk out of his room. He went to the kitchen and I sat on the stole, looking at him take everything out. "At least answer me this, is it true?" I arch a brow at him, not knowing what he means. "Where you raped and abused?"

"Abused, yes. Raped, no." I answer him and spin on the stole. "The person never got the chance to do it." I say carefully and look at him. He nods his head and start to prepare dinner for us.

"Did you sleep well last night?" He starts up a conversation and I lean my head on my hands. For the pass few days, I been sleeping in WooYoungs room. He has help me sleep.

"Yes," I say and smirk. "Sleeping with you is like being in heaven." I joke which made WooYoung drop the spatula. I laugh loudly at his reaction and he glares at me.

"Don't say such things." He says and I could see his ears turn red. I chuckle at that and just continue to watch him cook.

×_×

Honestly, I wish I had a friendship like EunJeong has with her friends. Sadly it wont happen, I push everyone away. So sad.

Anyways! This is as much as I will publish today.

Stay healthy and always smile!😁

VOTE& COMMENT