Part 32 "An unexpected visit"

Start from the beginning

"No troubles I reckon?" Luke quirked a brow, smiling lightly.

"None whatsoever" Michael winks.

"Enough chit chat, we have something to do" Niall roles his eyes going over to the door. You didn't want to be somewhere in the main focus, so you remained close enough to the house, but not next to the entry or the street. You saw him knock strangely on the door, maybe it was some sort of code? If it is that's a smart idea, but what else would you expect? He went inside and after a few minutes you heard the doors to the garage open. However, you didn't see Joe, just Niall holding a two pairs of shiny keys in his hand.

"We going or?" he smiles, throwing the other pair of keys to Louis who catches them expertly.

"We're going to have to squeeze in there..." Crystal sighs.

"You're in the front darling" Lou remarks.

"Sure wish I was pregnant in this situation..." Sierra frowns, going over to the other car that Niall was driving. The groups were still the same, next stop is a few blocks away from the barrier. Maybe you weren't ever homesick, but right now the feeling of warmth and security wasn't there and it won't be until you're back.

***

"You first..." you say through gritted teeth, you couldn't get out of the freaking car since Michael and Calum were squishing you in the middle and the whole ride here was very, very uncomfortable.

"Sorry..." Michael sent an apologetic look and somehow got out, followed by you and then Cal.

"That took longer than I wanted it to" Calum remarks, making you giggle slightly. The other car was parked beside yours and everyone from it exited. This part of the plan you should stick together, after all people shouldn't see you before you get there, but if you just run through the crowd and enter it would anyone notice? Maybe, but it won't be your concern anymore.

"So we're in this street... Which means we have three more to go, but better safe than sorry" Niall said once checking the maps on his phone. After the not so called accident with Tayla and phones, Ni was the only one allowed to have one. You disposed yours just in case she had done something to them.

"Let's get walking boys and girls" Sarah smiles going first. It was all silence pretty much, the tall buildings surrounding you from both sides making a perfect shadow for a warm day in Australia. Step by step each one feeling more important than the one before it. The stakes were high, tension and anxiety just the same, but you remained smiling, knowing that it might be over. You only wish that...your brother was here...and the smile fades away just like your steps silent. You stopped abruptly and tried to concentrate, but it was hard as the people around you were walking. But then they stopped too, taking a glance at you to see what's going on. You narrowed your eyes looking left, then right and back left again.

"Willow, is everything okay?" Calum questioned as everyone's eyes were still glued to you since you could feel the stares. A noise echoed through your ears, someone was here, but you'd already seen an old lady walk by and some more people, like three or four. A sense was telling you that this person however, wasn't walking by...they were rather watching you.

"I sense someone" you whispered, as Cal quirked a brow.

"We walked past a few people, maybe you're just paranoid?" Liam shrugs, his gaze still remaining soft.