- 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁 -

Start from the beginning

"Because I do, I mean I do love you so I have to show you I do." She shrugged with a smile. "What? You not use to people buying you shit?"

"Nahh, usually me buying people shit." He shooked his head as he took a piece of bacon and ate it.

"Well I got plenty money, so imma buy you stuff and you ain't gotta get me shit." She responded.

She was currently debating on if she should dress him up in a certain outfit that hides who he is, so she could take him out to eating somewhere.

She just wanted him happy for his birthday.

"Yeah I know." He chuckled. "I like that."

She nodded her head before realizing something.

"Hmmmm, we haven't did it in a while." She mumbled.

"Specifically what is this it you talking about?" He asked her as his attention was on his food.

She didn't even know why she fixed her plate, because she wasn't hungry.

"You knowwww." She dragged out as she layed her head in his neck. "Lemme taste it."

"Nope, ion want you to." He laughed as he looked down at her.

"You don't want me to? Nigga I'll cut somewhere on yo body, and drink yo blood even if you don't want me to. Stop playing." She raised her head up looking at him.

"Why you like it so much?" He wondered.

"Ion know, you keep asking me this. And imma keep saying ion know, but why you like my blood?" She asked him.

"Cause it taste good, and you got me liking that shit." He looked at her.

"I know I do, you been matching my energy lately. But forreal, lemme drink some." She looked at him with a serious face.

"You sure you not a vampire?" He asked.

"If I was a vampire I would've been bit you, shit you'd have hella bite marks on you." She smirked. "Speaking of that, remember when you bit me? Yeah, imma have to bite you back."

"Hell nawl you not about to bite me, only I can bite you." He took his hands, grabbing her ass as he scooted her up on his lap.

This was a weird conversation, but that's just how they were.

They were both weird and enjoyed each other's weirdness.

He had stopped thinking that she was weird, since he started doing the shit that she does.

Instead of his mind thinking negative of her, his thoughts of her became....let's just say freaky.

He couldn't even lie, he had feelings for Amoura.

And he knew that she knew it.

But he didn't understand why she didn't bring it up.

Even her cousin, Dababy said that he could see that Kentrell had feelings for her.