FINAL CHAPTER

I pulled the water out of the tube and Zuko and I both looked at it, he closed his eyes and released a breath. I covered my hand in the spirit water just as I was about to heal him there was a crash through the wall making us all look over to see Aang and Iroh.

"Aang!" Katara yelled and ran over to hug him and he gave a dirty look to Zuko. Who had his uncle to hug but he gave Aang the same look.

"Kaida, are you okay?" Aang asked and I nodded, walking over and we hugged.

"Aang, I knew you would come." Katara hugged him again.

"Uncle! I don't understand, what are you doing with the Avatar?" Zuko pointed to Aang.

"Saving you! That's what!" Aang replied and Zuko lunged but Iroh stopped him.

"Prince Zuko, it's time we talked." Iroh said. "You three go help your other friends. We'll catch up with you."

"Wait, me too?" I asked confused.

"This is Zuko's, time." Iroh said and Aang and I bowed to him before leaving.

I glanced back at them, locking eyes with Zuko. I gave him a reassuring smile and he gave me a half smile.
We started runnning down the caves and we made it to another catacomb, one that had a lot of water and it was an open area.

"We gotta find Sokka, Mirai, and Toph!" Katara said.

We heard fire and turned around to blue fire, Aang put up a wall but the blow was too powerful and pushed us back.
Katara and I got on each side bending the water using it but Azula blocked the hits and smoked up the room. She jumped shooting fire but we bended the water again but this time as a shield. Aang used earthbending to knock her down so she fell in the middle holding a finger at Katara and Aang.

"Give it up, Azula." I said. "It's three against one. You shoot them and I'll make sure you never walk on land again."

A blast of fire shot in front of us and Azula. "Zuko!" Zuko looked at Azula but then to Aang.
"No." I whispered and tackled Aang down, dodging Zuko's shot, I rolled over to Katara, shocked that we really dodged that. "Come on."

He kept doing it and Azula turned to Katara and I, shooting her blue fire as we dodged it. I was too busy running with Katara to pay anymore attention to Zuko who was fighting Aang. Katara shot a wave of water evening out Azula's hair to when I cut it.
Katara used water to suit her body and I used ice we both got hold of Azula one leg and one hand each but it was cut. I looked over at Zuko, Azula went after Aang and Katara followed while I fought Zuko.

"You are a liar!!" I yelled my voice almost cracking. I turned the ice to water as he used fire whips. "You let me believe you changed!"

"I have changed." He replied.

"No Zuko, You're still pathetic!" I yelled and shot him back with a block of ice.

I ran over and kicked him, I was angry and hurt. Zuko grabbed my foot and pulled me down but I punched and kicked him until he pushed me away.
We both got back up and we kept fighting with our bending until Azula came. Katara came to help but we were both knocked down.

"I hate this." I groaned and looked up at Zuko who looked worried but I chose to ignore it.

That same heartbreaking feeling growing bigger everytime I looked at him.
Aang shot up and came towards them but got knocked down and we were surrounded by Dai Li warriors. We all got ready, Katara did the octopus, Aang got in fighting positions and I raised ice spears. Aang put himself in a crystal covering. Katara and I were there trying to protect ourselves and Aang at the same time.
We looked up at Aang in his Avatar state but that only lasted shortly because he was shot by Azula.