..............That mira is behind every couple in this guild..........

A/n

Hola! Commo estas amigo? Anyway... i am truly sorry about the messy interview last chapter. And if you are wondering, i got out of getting killed by erza because i can think , unlike some morons (cough natsu, gray, cough)

Natsu, gray: i heard that!

Shut up boys we can talk later. The readers are getting impatient. Sooooooo

your pov:

Great. Who let gazeel into this challenge? As soon as i heard the name of the challenge, i should have known not to let him go. Well, looks like sting and natsu are there too. Ugh. Now all of them are puking, or trying hard not to. Damn motion sickness. We're the laughing  stock of fiore. I leaned on the balcony with my face in my hand. I looked up at laxus. "Hey do you have motion sickness too?" Yeah but dont ever let natsu find out." He said and winked at me. I chuckled.

Suddenly sting asked natsu why we even entered the games. Natsu gave a beautiful speech about how our friends waited for us to come back, never thinking we were dead. It left us in tears. "THATS my big brother. " i whispered, tears in my eyes. 

After that, it was time for the one on one battles. Elfman and bacchus started after the cruel raventail beat toby. They made a bet. If elfman lost, he had to let lisanna and mira spend a night with him. "Dont do it!" I yelled, furious. He accepted. Well atleast he won. Poor little quatro puppy.😂

Mira's pov:

Now its time. I wont let my ships go.they will be forced to come down. 😏 

Your pov:

Damn what the hell are mira and jenny doing? Its not a fight....wait why is MERMAID HEEL down there?! "All of you should go down! I brought swimsuits for all of you!" Master mavis squeeled at us girls. "WHAT?! NO WAY!" I yelled with lucy. "Aww come on y/n, lucy. You know you want tooo" cana said and dragged us down to the arena.

 As soon as we got there, our outfits changed to bikinis. "WTF!" I yelled , trying to cover up. That is.... until i saw sting staring at me, smirking at how uncomfortable i was. No way was i gonna let this opportunity slide. As the outfits changed , i started showing off what i had, stiking poses. So my dignity is gone. No matter, i got sting back for last night, so its ok. Immediately, the men in the arena got nosebleeds as erza,cana and levy joined me.

 Now it was my turn to smirk as sting's nose gushed. Then it was school swimsuits (which wendy looked ADORABLE in), then glasses (levy looked real pretty, im sure gazeel thought so..😏😏) then cat ears (poor carla😂) then bondage. I looked friffin badass (quoted by lucy) so i turned and winked at the guys,making sure sting saw.😏 

Now it was wedding attire and the men came down. "Y/n go back up! Stop ogling at her you pervs!" Natsu yelled at the other guys. Gray came up to me. "Help me out. Juvia is going crazy. Can i be your partner? " i laughed. "Alright but if you propose, i will kick you in the shin" i said, still laughing. "Noted. Besides i doubt natsu would be ok with anyone else. Although..... there is one person giving me death glares and it isnt natsu....." he said, smirking. "Huh?" I asked confused. He was right, natsu was too busy being crushed by lucy while lisanna giggled, so who? 

Oh. Ohhhhhhh. "How about i go to juvia for a while. If tries something funny, holler,kay?" Gray says. I just nodded. "So the ice perv is gone and you're  alone. In a wedding dress. And a nice one at that. Isnt that a shame." I hear a familiar voice behind me. I turn to see sting in a suit. "Arent there other girls you can taunt? There are plety in the stadium. If you called, i bet all of them would come after you. Dont tell me you ......LIKE me." I said smirking. He took my hand and put the other on my waist. "Yeah, so what if i do." He said back