I say this with absolute certainty.............

A/n

Heyoooooooooooooooooooooo(rico from hannah montana. Man i miss that show, oh and wizards of waverly place)

I forgot a few disclaimers last chapter not important to u readers tho...

Fairy tail does not belong to me, i own NONE of the awesome characters not even y/n, since thats u, the reader.. but anyways onward with the story! Oh..btw, i have a special guest at the end of the story so yay! 

Now the story,....

Y/n pov:

Alright, fine. I admit it. I didnt go all out in the first round . But that does NOT mean that i wont come back and beat the other losers to the ground! Man poor gray, not a single point. Well the fight is continuing, looks like lits lucy's turn now. Oh.... shes up against that redheaded wierdo...the one who keeps lolling her head around. Jeez she gives me the shivers..

( Le time skip to after the match)

God im furious! How DARE raven tail cheat!? And that too after holding asuka secretly hostage! Thank god natsu heard lucy.. it would have been horrible if something happened to that bundle of joy. I cant wait till its time for me to kick some raven tail ass. "Hey im glad that little girl is ok would have been sad to see a non competing fairy go down. " someone behind me said. I turn around to see saber tooth 's  high snob , sting eucliffe. "Oh? Since when do YOU care about other human beings? " i ask him. "I can care or not care about any person i want to . And just so you know , i meant it. I didnt want to see her get hurt." He answers. "Then im sorry. I wasnt sure if you were messing with me or what . " i say coldly. Then suddenly, i hear a faint high pitched  giggle from around the corner. I go to see who it was but got pulled back by sting.  I looked at his hand on my wrist and gave him a glare that usually scares even erza. He just ignored it and stared right back. "I dont care if you dont trust me. Honestly i wouldnt either. But raven tail is up to something. And if i were you i'd watch my back." 

I put my hand on his arm and twist, judo flipping him onto the ground with my forearm at his neck. "You EVER touch me again, i will make absolute sure that it will be the LAST thing you do." I say, glaring daggers at him. He just laughs. The nerve! "Atleast i know that you'll  be able to handle yourself should it ever come down to a fight. "  

He smirks then knees me in the hip , making me pull my arm away from his throat. I yell in pain and then twist so that ive pinned him to the floor. One wrong movement and he could dislocate his limbs " Dont even THINK about trying to beat me. You will regret it." I say then get off him. He chuckles as i leave." Oh ill beat you sunshine. You and your brother. Neither of you will stand a chance! "He yells after me. Great. Now i lost whoever was evesdropping...

Mira pov:

Heeheehee i have a new otppppp😏

Your pov

Back at the inn's pub, everyone is happy, even though we didnt score many points. Well, thats fairy tail for ya! Oh my gosh im turning into happy. 😨 well thats a horrible thought. Aaaannnyyyywaaayyy, back to the story.

We had fun. It was more fun when juvia freaked out when we told her about gray being  alone somewhere with lucy. Buut they came back. I knew i shouldnt, but i decided to drink a little with cana. I ended up in a chugging contest that i DEFINATELY should not have entered, cuz i ended up drunk on the floor. Then bacchus came in. I cant remember much cuz ig was hazy, but i knew i was angry with him . 

Then i got up and tried to leave. Natsu was too busy fighting elsa to notice. So i left. I was stumbling around trying to find the inn in my delirious state until i heard "y/n ? Is that you? "

 I heard behind me. Or was it in front? I forget. But i could hear sting and rogue... and.. was that a frog? "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii its stogue and ring! I mean string and ogue? whatever. Do you guys know where the fairy tail (hic!) Inn is? Oh nooooooo im (hic!)upping." I said laughing at my own joke. They looked at each other and sting said" how about i take her back to her inn and meet you back at ours in 30 minutes?" "Alright. Come on frosch." Rogue said and left. "Why did you drink so much?" Sting asked. "Im not drunk, im just tiiiireddd. And i dont need you to walk me hooommmmee" I said whinily. "Yes, you do. Oh man i cant believe that you, the great y/n can be so undone like this . What would your brother say? " he asks. "My broother? Oh he is toooo busy fighting ice princess to careeee anyway." I say." Natsu! Where are you? Im being kidnapped by a perfumed blondie who lost one earriiinnng!" I yell at the top of my lungs, giggling the whole time.

Sting wraps his hand around my mouth. "Shut up! Youre gonna get your whole guild on top of us! "Uhuh , good night . " i say and pass out.

I wake up the next morning with s masive headache and begin groaning. Natsu comes up to me and glares. "Bro, s-say something." I say, nervously. Nothing. "N-atsu. Please? Just say something. " i ask, tears ready to spill. I hate it when my brother is upset with me. "Do you know who brought you back yesterday?" He asks. "I-i dont." I answer. "It was one of those tigers. And thats not whats bothering me. WHY DID YOU DRINK WITH CANA AND NOT ME?!" he yells. I sigh. Wow. I came back to the inn with another dude who i dont even know and THIS is what he is worried about. He goes on and on about how he cant believe i betrayed me blablablablabla with the occasional Aye ! From happy. "Okok you can stop frying me im sorry . Next time ill invite you to drink with us. Can i go now?" I ask. "Fine.......hey y/n? Be careful kay? Dont get me worried ever again." He answers as i leave. I give him my biggest closed eye innocent smile.

"Now what kind of sister would i be if i did that?" I said and left,smiling when i hear him chuckle .

In the hallway, i bump into sting. "Oh look. Its that fairy. Hope youre not drunk again." He says , smirking. I growl,getting angry. "Listen , jerk. I dont know what happened last night, but i know that i was supposed to thank you. So thanks and bye." I said. "Woah woah woah. That doesnt sound like gratitude you know. More like you wanna kill me." "What gave you that idea? Oh was it the dagger in my hand?" I ask. He gulps as i flip it in my palm. "Now leave me alone. I have to get ready for today. And that wasnt a request." I say , smirking as i leave.

Mira's pov:

Alright. My plan will come into action today. My fight with jenny will be go time. None of my ships will get out of this, even if i have to drag them out myself. Ohhhhhhh i am glowing with excitement! ! 

A/n

Ok guys that took waaaaaay longer than i thought it would. Man, im beat. But i promised a special guest at the end of the chapter sooooooooooo

Say hi, natsu.

natsu: Hi! Do you have food?

Me: natsu. Be polite. You cant start with asking the reader for food!

Natsu: well the reader is my sister riiiigghhht? Then why not?

me: dude thats only for the story!

Natsu: oh. Well imma go to lucy's. Her fridge is forever full anyway.

Lucy: oh no you dont. Lucyyyyyyyy kick!

Me: lucy? You arent supposed to be here!

Gray: hey flamebrain you forgot happy at home.

Me: gray, your clothes! 

Gray : oh man, not again. I - aaaaahhh!(Natsu lands on gray) oh its on ! (Punches natsu.)

Nab: guys, keep it down! Im trying to pick a job!

Max: you never pick one! ( kicks nab)

Me: great. Now everyone is fighting. Well, not like  im surprised, anyway. 

 (Erza enters with cake. Cake gets smashed by gray falling. Everyone immediately stops, terrified.)

Me: hehe! Now youre all gonna die!

Erza: you started this interview right? So you ard in for it too.

Me: oh poop.