"Uh can I seat here?" I ask their make up artist unnie.

"Sure, no problem." She smiled at me that made me smile at her too. I sat on the chair in front of Jungkook. I watched him as the hairdresser unnie's do his hair. He gave me a sideway glance before smiling.

"Hi, Baby..." He took my right hand and intertwined it on his.

"Hello! Goodluck on your performance later!" I held his hand tighter and look up to him since he was standing.

"Of course, I will. My Girlfriend will be watching me so I should make her impressed." He winked at me that made me laugh.

"Oh! Put your hand on your pocket." I said as I gently shoved his hand away. He looked at me confused but he followed it anyway. I took my phone out of my pocket before I took a picture of him. He didn't notice since he was busy listening to his hyungs. It was a stolen shot of him but it still turns out to be good.

 It was a stolen shot of him but it still turns out to be good

See? Aigoo. How I love this man.

"Let me see it, Baby." Jungkook said but I shook my head as a no before I stuck my tongue out on him. So, it made him pout. Hihi so cute, love you.

"Kim Taehyung!" I was startled to Jennie unnie. They took everyone's attention.

Taehyung oppa took Jennie unnie's backpack. He put something inside unnie's backpack that's why she yelled. It turns out oppa put a Tata small fan.

"I don't want you to feel hot later." Taehyung give back Jennie unnie's backpack that made my unnie shut up.

"Excuse me, we are also here." Yoongi oppa sarcastically said that made everyone inside the dressing room laugh.

"Somebody call Nayeo--" Yoongi oppa covered Jimin oppa's mouth to stop him from talking.

Well, if you guys are curious, unnie and I brought transparent backpack with us. She was using the white one while I used the black one. And of course it does have some merchandise inside. Have a look.

 Have a look