The Monarch x Fem Reader(SMUT)

Warning: Smut, and swearing

Narrator
Y/n and the Monarch have been together for two years, today was their anniversary now she worked for the Monarch when he still had Dr. Girlfriend but when Dr. Girlfriend left him Y/n was relieved because of how rude she was to her and the fact that Y/n had feeling for the Monarch and Y/n got with the Monarch, they have been happy since.
Y/n Perspective
I woke up with the Monarch next to me I turned over and cuddled up to him, I heard him chuckle and turn over to wrap his arms around me, we layed there for a little bit but had to get up as we did the henchmen said hello to me they were all very nice to me, I enjoy the fact that they are very nice and cared about me.
Time Skip
Y/n Perspective
I was just walking around the cocoon and I heard a voice I didn't think I would hear again and I walked near it and I saw Dr. Girlfriend and the Monarch talking and she kissed him it hurt me I just turned around and walked away I heard rushed footsteps behind me and I was turned around it was the Monarch I just pushed him away and ran to a room and locked it knowing he couldn't unlock this certain room as I just layed on the bed and cried for a good while, I could hear Dr. Girlfriend talking shit about me from behind the door and I moved over to hear her say "Y/n is not worth your time I bet you I gave you a better time than she ever has, and you can't deny that you loved your time with me just admit it she's just a rebound" I felt tears form in my eyes and thought 'is that all I was..... a rebound. For two years?!' I made myself look presentable and walked out the door and she just had to say something "Look the rebound finally came out" I clenched my fist and tried to walk away but she grabbed Monarch and kissed him in front of me I felt even more betrayed he did nothing I walked away and some of the henchmen came over to me and told me they would be willing to leave the Monarch and work for me I felt touched by that, but I just giggled a little and said "You guys are too kind but it's okay I have something planned" I then went back to see the Monarch upset at Dr. Girlfriend, so I went up to her and tapped her shoulder when she turned around, I punched her in the face and then kneed her in the gut and dragged her out of the cocoon and left her on the ground. I came back in and the henchmen all cheered and I just smiled Monarch walked over to me and tried to give me a hug I moved and said "Oh no, I have something for you" and I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to our bedroom and I shut the door locking it he stared at me.
Monarch Perspective
Y/n pulled me to our bedroom I was kinda scared she can be scary when she's mad it didn't help that Dr. "Girlfriend" gave me something so when she kissed me I couldn't move or do anything, and I just wanted to push Dr. "Girlfriend" away because I love Y/n very much and today is our two year anniversary and Dr. "Girlfriend" knew that so she just had to ruin it, I hope Y/n isn't mad at me even though I would understand why.
Y/n Perspective
I pushed Monarch to the bed and looked at him then asked "Why did you let her kiss you?!" He told me about something that she gave him and how he wasn't able to move I crossed my arms and just stared with a 'really' type face and he looked away I sighed and cupped his face and kissed him he kissed back.
SMUT WARNING
The kiss got more heated and by the end of it  we were in our undergarments I had a matching f/c panties and bra set on, Monarch stared at me I then put my finger under his chin and tilted his head up to look at me I giggled and kissed him some more and said "I want Dr. Girlfriend to know who you belong to" and with that he picked me up and flipped me over in the bed we shared so I was now on my back and he crawled on top of me kissing my neck and leaving a few hickeys, I giggled but I pushed him onto his back and whispered into his ear "I'm dom tonight" and I bit his earlobe to tease him, after some teasing here and there, I was riding him, we both enjoyed it but I got a little tired so he flipped us again and pounded into me harder and fast, we were moaning messes and I could ask for anything better, we reached our climaxes and we cuddled each other.

Author Note
Sorry this smut wasn't that good this is the last part of this book and I was rushing this part