Hank Venture x Fem Reader(SMUT)

Warning: Smut

Narrator
Y/n and Hank have been dating for almost 4 years this made Y/n happy and she had a little plan for Hank that she kept to herself.
Y/n Perspective
I was walking around the mall until I saw a lingerie store, a light bulb went off inside my head and I knew today would be hard for Hank. I ended up buying a matching f/c lace bra and pantie set, and when I got back I went to take a shower, Hank was out hanging with Dean, Mr. Venture and Brock were out so I didn't have to worry about them bothering me or disturbing my plan. After my shower I put my f/c lace bra and pantie set on and put on a tight white shirt and some short shorts and left my hair down, I was cleaning the place, when Hank walked in he went to our shared room and saw me bent over trying to grab the things that were under out bed, I did notice he came in i acted like i didn't and I turned over and slid under the bed to grab the things, I came back out with the stuff and went to the garage can that was far from our room to tease him a little he wasn't the happiest but he had teased me in the past so it was my turn, I ended up "accidentally" spilling water onto my white shirt he could now see my f/c lace bra, I noticed he had a tent in his pants and I walked by him to go put my short in the dryer, I ended up walking around with one of Hanks shirts on he was getting a little fed up with what I was doing.
Hank Perspective
Y/n was teasing me I just know it she has turned me on and she's acting like she hasn't done anything wrong I'll show her, she walked away to put her shirt in the dryer, and she came out in one of my shirts, she got me hooked she knows I love it when she wears my cloths, I ended up picking her up and throwing her over my shoulder and brought her to our room and I locked the door and laying her on the bed.
SMUT WARNING
Y/n Perspective
I knew what I had gotten myself into, Hank layed me down on our bed and he locked our door, I was propped up on my elbows watching his every move, Hank then grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the foot of the bed, and he started to kiss me, my hands found his hair and I pulled on it making him groan into the kiss, I smirked and pulled away and kissed his neck, leaving a few marks, I leaned back to admire my work, Hank took my shirt and f/c lace bra off and stared at my chest, I grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him into a kiss. I took his shirt off and unbuttoned his jeans, he took my shorts and f/c lace panties off, we were both exposed to each other I moved down and started to suck his cock, he seemed to enjoy it, I hummed and he groaned after a little bit he cumed and I swallowed it, he looked at me with lust and love in his eye and in a husky voice he said "Let me return the favor" and he smirked, he put me on the end of the bed and started to eat me out, I felt like I was in heaven, I was a moaning mess and I ended up climaxing and he licked it up, I was panting trying to catch my breath. Hank lined himself up with me and he thrusted in I still needed to adjust even though we've done this a few times, after I adjusted I was in pure bliss, while Hank was thrusting into me, we were having a heated make out session, Hank started going faster and harder, I was close and he could tell, it was his turn to mark me, so he kissed my neck and started to leave marks similar to mine, and that pushed me over the edge and came, that triggered Hanks climax and he came too.
SMUT OVER
He then layed next to me and cuddled me but he got up, I thought I did something wrong he was looking through his jacket that was hanging on the door knob and pulled a box out, I got up to give Hank a kiss not noticing the box in his hand,  Hank pit the box under his pillow and we went to take a shower to get clean and we put some cloths on, I was happy to be with Hank he was my world then, he told me to sit on the bed so I did as told and he got on one knee and reached under his pillow to grab the box, and he opened it revealing a beautiful ring inside I felt some tears falling down my cheeks, he looked at me and said "Y/n L/n will you marry me" he smiled after that I jumped onto him and kissed him, "Of course I will silly" I said laughing a little, he put the ring on my finger and kissed my cheek we went to bed tangled in each other as we cuddled until we fell asleep.