The Monarch x reader

Requested by LilacMisery
Warning- swearing

Narrator
Y/n was like any other person they fell in love with someone but their was a certain person that got in the way but Y/n could respect it, after all they didn't think they were noticed by anyone.
Y/n Perspective
I was sitting at my desk in the Monarchs cocoon you see I work for him and I fell for him and I fell hard, but he has Dr. Girlfriend, it makes me sick she left him for someone else and then comes back like nothing happened, it hurts really to see someone you love be with someone else but it's something I have to deal with, Henchmen 21 walked over to me and I gave a fake smile he just looked at me and said "Y/n how's it going, anything new any special someone?" I raised an eyebrow and asked "What's it to you Gary" he looked at me and reply ed "H-Hey we're at work y-you can't call me by my name" I just rolled my eyes "Does it look like I care Henchmen 21" he just walked away as I lay my head on the desk and just when my day couldn't be any worse Dr. Girlfriend came in and looked at me and laughed "You really are pathetic" I mumble saying "Says the slut who thinks she owns the damn place" she was about to punch me when the Monarch came in.
Monarch Perspective
I was sitting in my chair bored I saw Henchmen 21 walk out of Y/ns work space and he looked a little scared, I walked towards Y/n work space and heard them and Dr. Girlfriend talking just then I heard enough and walked in and I saw Dr. Girlfriend holding Y/n by their h/l, h/c hair about to punch them but when she saw me she dropped Y/ns head then a phone ringed and it was Dr. Girlfriends she answered it and it was loud enough for me to hear and it made me angry and she just looked at me and was about to kiss me when I pushed her away and said "So I see you have made a fool of me then?" She said "What do you expect me to stay with this bitch around" and pointed at Y/n I told Ex Dr. Girlfriend to leave and give me her crown she did and just left saying she was only in it for the power she got I sighed and forgot Y/n was still in the room.
Y/n Perspective
I saw everything happen and I felt bad for the Monarch I then stood up and said looking at the ground "If you want I can turn my stuff in and leave if you don't want to see me anymore I'll understand" his head shot up and looked at me and said "No, no its fine I needed to talk to you anyways" I was getting nervous and thought 'what does he want to talk about is he going to fire me?' I was breathing heavily and he just stood in front of me and kissed the top of my head I blushed and he just chuckled and looked at me "I knew she was seeing someone else I just wanted to catch her but now that she's gone...." he placed the crown that use to be Dr. Girlfriends on my head and said "you will be better for me I know you are loyal and I can trust you" and he kissed me and I kissed back and we hugged and I kissed him one last time and pushed him out my door he looked at me confused and I said "I have work to do and I don't need any distractions I don't care how good looking you are" he laughed and kissed me one last time as I went back to my work and got a new outfit the next day, and I knew I would love him forever and he would return that same feeling.

A/n (Okay I know it has been taking some time updating this but I'm trying my best)