Brock Samson x Male Reader

This was requested by femboy_anarchist

Authors note: I'm sorry for the long wait I know I had said I was taking a long break but I felt bad because I really like writing, and having people like you guys actually like it. I will publish one more oneshot and then this story will no longer be added to because I will be working on others that I hope you guys will also enjoy.

Narrator Pov.

It was the afternoon Y/n and Brock were out on a date they had been together for almost 5 years, Brock was in love with his boyfriend and would do anything to protect him.

Y/n Pov.

I was out with Brock and the boys because we still had to watch them,  but that didn't ruin the mood they were goofing off anyways, I had wrapped my arm around Brocks muscular arm, and I was happy, he was like a teddy bear when we were alone, otherwise when we're around others he puts on this tough act, and in all honesty it's cute, I looked and Brock looking at out surroundings to make sure there were no threats. 'He really cares for these boys' I thought to myself as I kissed Brock on the cheek and let go of him to walk off with the boys to buy them somethings they wanted.

Time Skip (Brocks Pov.)
I was looking for Y/n and the boys they had gone off somewhere and I really wanted to go home and cuddle with my boyfriend of 4 almost 5 years, I wanted to feel the warmth of his body against mine as we fall asleep just like we always do, I love him so much I swear I would die for him just to know he would be out of harms way, and I hated the thought that I may be putting him in danger just with him being with me in the first place. I had say the boys and Y/n and I walked up to them and wrapped my arms around my cute boyfriend and continued to walk with them.

Hank Pov. 
I watched as Brock was holding Y/n "They look so cute together" Dean said I replyed with"Yeah they do, and Brock looks happy, it's good to see him smile." Dean then whispered "I knew Brock had a soft spot for him it's so obvious and funny" I nodded my head in agreement.

Y/n Pov.
We all had just got back from shopping, and I felt myself being picked up and thrown onto someone's shoulder like a sack of potatos, and it was Brock, I heard him grumble he wanted cuddles and I had to give them, even if I wasn't in the mood I had to, but I wasn't really complaining, I get to spend time with my loving boyfriend who would do anything in his power to protect me and I'm very greatful to have this man in my life and for so long. "I love you Brock" I said out of no where "I love you too Y/n" he said back and he kissed me, as we cuddled, and fell asleep wrapped in eachothers arms. 'I can't wait to wake up in his arms' were my last thought before drifting off to sleep.

(So these last oneshots may be a little short and I'm sorry for that I'm trying to have them have at least 400-530 words in them)