You Get Hurt In a Fight

Authors Note: I know I had said that I was going to end this book, but there are people who enjoy this book a lot and would like me to write something for them. Me being me, I will do that because I like to write, and I do have an open mind to this stuff. When you guys request things I enjoy writing all of it.

This was requested by stephaniealiso I hope I spelt that right.

Dean Venture.

Who you would get into a fight with? No one really thought of you as a fighter but that changed, when you saw Triana quite literally flirting with Dean right in front of you, the worst part was she knew you guys were together. You tried to keep your cool but she was getting all up on Dean, and she was getting a little too close for you. She then kissed him, leaving her lipstick on his lips. You knew that was it for you, so you wanted to fight her, and that's what you did. You both got a few hits in, you got more though, she left but you had a busted lip and black eye. Dean felt horrible about it, he started blaming himself, he kept saying he should have pushed her away. You didn't really care, you were just pissed that Triana didn't respect the fact the you and Dean were together. You didn't notice that Dean went to go grab a first aid kit, he started to clean up your busted lip, and gave you ice for your eye. He kissed your cheek, not wanting to hurt your lip

Brock Samson.

Who you would get into a fight with? You were know to fight people, I mean you worked with Brock your boyfriend. You knew what to do, when it came to a fight. There was one person who knew how to piss you off, Molotov, she was a bitch, she tried to sleep with Brock multiple times. It was really getting on your nerves on how someone could just do that when she knew you and Brock are together. Molotov had jumped onto Brock and was rubbing up on him, the worst thing is you had a knife in your hand, and you were really tempted to stab her, it got to a point where Molotov grabed Brocks you know(dick). You stomped your way over there and ended up stabing her but she shot you. From that you got an adrenaline rush and you ended up beating the shit out of her. Brock was very impressed and helped with your wounds, you ended up pushing him away and stitched yourself up. You didn't talk to him for the rest of the day. Instead you spent time with the boys. The next day Brock had found you and kissed you, picking you up and throwing you over his sholder, and started walking to your guys room. (I think you guys know what happend next)

Hank Venture.

Who you would get into a fight with? Honestly you would fight if you had to, but this fight was different you were comforting the boy you have had a crush on for a while. Because he found his girlfriend well ex-girlfriend now cheating on him with his own brother. You loved Hank and you felt heartbroken when he told you he was dating a girl named Sirena, but you had acted happy for Hanks sake. When Hank came to you crying you were pissed off, so you went to go find Sirena and you fought her. She had hit you in the head with a heavy object you didn't know. You were now really pissed, and ran to the kitchen knowing she would follow you, you grabbed a knife and when she walked in you threw it. The knife went into her forearm. The fight continued and she ended up leaving you on the ground, bleeding Hank ran in when he heard the fight going on. Hank saw you and helped you up, he saw your nose bleeding, you were beaten bad but Sirena was worse. Hank attended to your wounds and kissed every wound. Eventually he told you he loved you and kissed you.

The Venture Bros x Reader Oneshots DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें