Henchman 21 x Fem Reader(SMUT)

Authors Note
I might have been rambling in a few sections and it might not sound like it fits. Also I very sorry for how long this took, some things came up and I tried writing a little bit at a time through the days. So it might not be that good but I tried.
Warning: Smut

Narrator
Y/n had just woken up to falling on the ground, she was sleeping soundly and she rolled over the wrong way and fell off the bed, she groaned when her boyfriend of almost 3 years walked in and saw her on the ground and asked if she was okay, she said she was and giggled.
Y/n Perspective
I noticed Gary was wearing his henchman outfit, I frowned knowing he had to go work for the Monarch he had told me about what he does and who he works for, I was a little skeptical about it at first but when he came home one day he was hurt, badly and I told him he needed to take a little break from work so he could heal, he didn't listen and now here we are 4 weeks later, Gary had left for work, I was upset he always leaves and he never takes a break when he needs to, 'What is he trying to do kill himself, I wonder how bad he will get hurt today' I thought.
Time Skip
It was very late at night and Gary still hasn't returned I was getting fed up and when to take a bath to relax myself.
Time Skip
Y/n Perspective
I got out of the tub and went to grab my towel and went to my room, I opened my drawer and saw my f/c lace bra and pantie set, I decided to wear it and put my f/c silk robe on, I went downstairs to make some f/f (favorite food) to eat and something to keep me awake until Gary comes home, I loosened the knot for my robe to show some cleavage, then the door opened, and the smell of blood and sweat hit my nose, I turned around and saw Gary limping away from me to go to the restroom to clean up I hope, I followed him and walked in he didn't hear me, he undressed in front of me he didn't know, I saw the injuries he had, I went to grab a wet cloth and started to dab his back with it to help clean him up without having the pressure of the shower head hurt him more. He jumped slightly.
Time Skip
Y/n Perspective
After I got him cleaned up and in new cloths (just some boxers), I kissed his cheek and whispered in his ear "Your staying home until you are fully healed not ifs, ands, or buts" he turned around, I cupped his face in my hands "You need a break baby, at this rate you might hurt yourself more" Gary didn't say anything he just kissed me, I kissed back, it turned into a heated makeout session and it escalated quickly, he was only in his boxers and I still had my robe on he didn't like that and ripped it off my body, seeing my f/c lace bra and pantie set "Such a tease" he grumbled, I giggled softly and kissed him more, by the time we stopped kissing we didn't have anything on, he layer me down and he kissed along my body, until he got to my womanhood, he placed kisses in my inner thigh until he started to eat me out, it felt like heaven we haven't been like this for a while since his boss always called him, so it was good to finally have this time with him, when he was done he lined his cock up with my entrance and trusted in, I became a moaning mess as I gripped the sheets until my knuckles went white, he was leaving hickeys all over me making sure that if anyone saw me they knew I belonged to him, he went faster and harder and he started to whisper sweet nothings into my ear and that pushed me over the edge and I came, he followed after, and he pulled out and layer next to me. Gary looked at me and said"I might just take that break from work" I just giggled and kissed him, but the I realized something and said "D-Did you use a condom?" He went wide eyed and rubbed the back of his neck "N-No I didn't" I kissed him 'Oh well I already saw the ring in his drawer' I thought and giggled, we fell asleep cuddling each other. And in the morning he proposed to me with the ring I found in his drawer.
👇👇👇

(Again I'm sorry if this is bad and I'm also sorry for how long it took.)