twenty five

My eyes were still blankly staring at the two text messages he had just sent me. Why didn't I warn Jungwoo to tell Lucas?

It was obvious now... I didn't like Lucas, but I couldn't tell him that. Suddenly my phone started to ring, and I saw it was Jungwoo.

Was this Lucas? Or Jungwoo...

I quickly rushed through the hallways moving towards the back of the building away from everybody else.

"Hello?" I called as I clicked the green button.

"Y/n." It was Jungwoo's voice and I felt a little comfort.

"Are you okay Jungwoo?"
I missed Jungwoo. He was the only one I missed, I didn't want him to get hurt tomorrow, but what was I meant to do. Betray Taeyong just for Jungwoo?

"Yeah... I'm fine. I'm just... worried."

"What about?"

"Lucas."

He must have done something.
"Jungwoo tell me what's wrong."

"He won't listen to anything I say, he is going in too early tomorrow... and Y/n, I know-"

There was a little noise as he moved as if someone was near him.
"Know what?"

"Okay, I'm alone again..."
"I know you have fallen into Taeyong's trap."

My ears pricked up and I waited while sitting on this bed for him to continue.
"What do you mean... his trap?"

"Y/n, when you asked me about your feelings it was about Taeyong wasn't it."

I trusted Jungwoo so I admitted it.
"Yeah... it was."

"Get rid of them Y/n. You must. He doesn't love you, no matter how much he pretends. He doesn't love you I promise."

I scoffed.
"So is this your way of making me go with your guys plan, unlike Lucas, Taeyong actually has a heart in him. How would you know anything about Taeyong?!"

"Y/n listen to me, you're in danger I promise. Taeyong knows. He knows that you are still on our side."

"Why hasn't he mentioned it. Jungwoo, stop trying to make me listen to Lucas."

"I'm not. I'm doing this for you Y/n. Please just listen to me, you need to get out of there and go back to your house, please. Jisung could be in danger right now."

"How would you know anything though Jungwoo. I'm sorry but I'm not listening to you-"

"I'm his brother." His voice was panicky, and his breathing started to increase and I didn't know what to say.

"Who's".

"Taeyong's."

It all made sense. The Jungwoo he told me about when he was little. It was the same Jungwoo.

"Y/n, the thing he knows how to do best is to trick people- like his last girlfriend 4 years ago."

"But Ten told me that she hurt him... that's why things ended badly."

He laughed.
"You really think someone like that could hurt Taeyong. Y/n, he used her feelings to get something he wanted from her dad before killing both her and her family."

I was frozen sitting on the bed just listening to what Jungwoo was saying. I obviously believed every word he said now he told me he was Taeyong's half-brother.

"But... why..."

"He is a monster. I already told you this. He puts on a nice act Y/n, but don't believe it. I beg of you."

He quickly ended the call as I heard someone walk into his room. I was just collapsed onto the bed rethinking about that entire conversation.
Taeyong was using me? Like he was using that other girl... and it was just to get to Lucas.

I looked down at my phone. This whole thing was a setup wasn't it. Taeyong buying me that new phone and getting me to hack into Lucas's. He was already one step ahead of me.

Quickly my body sprang forward, and I walked all the way straight to Ten's room. I held up my phone and I walked right towards him grabbing his shirt.

"Did you put a spy app into my phone Ten."

He looked down at me and his eyebrows quickly narrowed.

"Y/n, why the hell would I do that, no, of course not."

I pushed the phone onto him, and he let out a little gasp.

"So, this was your phone."

My eyes widened as he said that.

The phone call I just had with Jungwoo... everything...

My eyes looked up angrily at Ten and he quickly stepped back.
"Y/n please I'm sorry, Taeyong told me it was someone else's he needed to track."

"Is it linked directly to his phone."

He nodded and I felt myself fall back a little in fear.
He is going to know.
He is going to know everything that Jungwoo just told me.
"T-ten. I need to go, sorry."
I rushed out the room at full speed heading straight for Taeyong's room, I needed his phone, I needed to delete that phone call. Even if he does know about me spying here, he must never know I am in on it.

My body burst into the room and I heard the shower going and I gulped nervously. I saw his phone on the side and I raced towards it seeing the locked screen.

There was a notification of a phone call, the one on my phone and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Everything Jungwoo had said was true. What was his passcode. I was messily pressing numbers into the phone as my heart was beating out of my chest.

The tension was so high as I heard the shower suddenly stop and the sweat from my hands was falling onto his phone. What would the passcode be? Think y/n. Think.

Then I remembered the day his mother got killed. He had told me the date. It could be wrong, but I had to try.

I typed in the 6 numbers and the phone turned on and I let out a small gasp.
It worked.
I clicked onto the notification and quickly deleted it from his phone.
His footsteps were getting louder and I turned off his phone and-

"What are you doing?"

Quickly, I turned around as I saw the body itself of Taeyong with the crystal water droplets falling down his pale skin. His veiny hand was resting on the top of his towel covering the top of his legs and his piercing eyes connected with mine as he let out a smirk.
"Were you here to have some fun." He asked me as I gulped dropping his phone onto the bed. His body neared mine and he picked up his phone from his bed.

"Or did you want to break my privacy by hacking into my phone without asking." His voice was no longer inviting and instead it was now piercingly rough and cold. His body had entrapped me against the wall and I quickly closed my eyes as he bashed the wall on the side of me.

"Neither." my small voice called out as I kept my eyes glued down on the floor.

"Then what the hell were you doing."

—————————

—————————