five

I stood up and walked swiftly over to the door. I stepped slowly outside the room and was about to walk forward when an arm harshly grabbed me and threw me back into the room. The lights were now off in the room and I was expecting it to be Johnny again but from the dark figure I could tell it wasn't.

I caught my balance and turned around when I heard the door click shut. Another figure was in here with me and I was scared out of my mind.

"What do you want?" I asked the person.

He stepped closer to me until he was right up against me. I could see who he was now. It was the same guy from earlier who was staring at me.

He grabbed my arm digging his fingernails into my skin

"Who are you?" His voice was emotionless and it cut through the air.

I decided to stay quiet but that was a wrong move because with his other hand he went straight for my neck and he was now choking me.I tried pulling his hand off, but he wasn't loosening.

"Le-" I could hardly breathe let alone speak.
Just when I thought I wouldn't be able to cope anymore he let go of my neck and I started coughing.

"Let me ask you a different question.
I saw you with Lucas, why were you with him?" He continued to press his fingernails into my skin on each arm and I could feel it piercing through the skin.

"On my way to the bathroom, I saw Lucas and some other people. And I hadn't seen Lucas since High School, so I wanted to say hi. I don't see what I have done wrong." I replied innocently but realising my voice came out strained from the pressure which was just on it.

His grip loosened a tiny bit but was still holding my arms tightly.
"So you expect me to believe that ridiculous story."

"No, it's true, I didn't mean to get involved with Johnny." I looked down hoping he would let go of me. The pain was almost unbearable.

"Oh, I know, so your one of them girls, another hot guy has you pinned up in the same room so you would just do it with me too?"

I scoffed.
"No, that's disgusting."

"Are you sure?" He whispered into my ear and started nibbling and sucking on the edge and I quickly pushed him harshly off me.

"Get the hell off me." I shouted. "I'm leaving." I started to leave when he threw me back to the wall.
"If I see you again think of this as a warning sweetie." He stated with an ice-cold voice.

I gulped.
"Let them marks my fingernails made be a reminder to you. I won't let go of your neck next time." He looked at me for a little while longer then turned, opening the door and walking out as if none of that had just happened.

I rubbed my ear where he had sucked it and I tried to calm my heart rate back down. For some reason I just had a feeling I was going to run into that guy again. But I didn't feel like telling Lucas about what had happened.

I got outside and looked at the marks on my arms and my neck. Hopefully they would easily be covered up with some makeup but not while I could still see the blood.

It didn't take me long to find their car and I sat in the back as they nodded to Lucas to start the engine.

Once we had reached the bace, everyone started to gather around the table in the centre of the room. I followed them and Jungwoo moved up a bit for me letting me sit down. I had noticed that Jungwoo didn't go with us tonight.

"Okay, we haven't had much yet, but we will probably get more texts and phone-calls throughout the week. Taeyong called Johnny at around 10:30pm tonight which was about 40 minutes ago, and that's all the calls he has had so far." Lucas stated to everyone.

"What did he say to him?" I asked.

I felt a glare from Lucas, but I think he soon got over. He remembered that if it were not for me they wouldn't have a spy app on Johnny's phone.

"He wasn't on about much, he just asked Johnny to go back to their place, and he said because this Yuta guy had hurt himself."

Taeyong knew johnny? I didn't even know what the guy looked like because of his secrecy, I wished I'd seen his face just once when I was chasing him.

"What does Taeyong look like?" I asked.

"I don't have a picture of him." He stated.

"He was with Johnny tonight though. He was the one with the green hair." Winwin stated.

My eyes widened.
"Green hair?" I looked round looking a little shocked.

They nodded and didn't make more of it. They stood up and Lucas told me to go back home before it got too late.

"Okay."

So that was Taeyong. Taeyong had been in that room with me. I felt disgusted. He had called Johnny then and that's when he made his move. So, was the thing about this Yuta person a lie? I decided to keep this bit to myself though, I didn't want to say more than was important.

I felt an arm gently grab me again to stop me from walking. It reminded me a little bit of earlier so my heart rate increased just a little. I turned around and saw Jungwoo.
"What do you want?" I asked but then quickly felt bad for shouting.

"Your arm? What happened?"

"Oh, a lot happened with Johnny when he was kissing me." I said avoiding his eyes.

"If you say so. You should get it treated though; it looks like a lot of blood came out."

"It should be fine, don't worry."

He didn't let me go though.
"Follow me."
He took me to their living room and got out a first aid kit. He pulled out some wipes and started to wash off the dried blood.

"I can do it myself." I said taking the wipe off him.

He just took it back though and continued what he was doing and I took this time to look over his handsome face. After he had washed it off, he put some cream on it.
"There you go. It should be less sore now. If you ever want to tell me what really happened, come find me, just kissing can't do this."

"Okay." I sighed thankful for his kindness.

I picked up my bag and left out the door. I was still in Lucas's dress and I wanted to change. I'd have to give it him back tomorrow.

I turned the lights on in my house and I almost got frightened to death. My baby brother who I hadn't seen in ages was sitting on my sofa looking up at me.

 My baby brother who I hadn't seen in ages was sitting on my sofa looking up at me