eleven

I walked down the stairs and I saw Johnny's figure still standing there waiting for me.

"Did he say you're okay to stay?"

"Something like that" I mumbled. "Oh I should mention, my real name is Y/n, I lied to you the other day for safety. But Taeyong knows it so you might as well know it."

He looked a bit surprised and gave me a little smile.

This felt weird being here with the 'enemies'. Johnny didn't seem all that bad though.

"I need to go though, something important just came up."

"Already? That's a bit sad."

He looked down at me and he then edged me back to the wall and I scratched the cold surface behind me with my small hands.

"Can't you just stay for a little longer, we never finished what we started the other week."

"I would. But I really must go, I'm sorry."

Something grabbed his arm and pulled him off me. Taeyong harshly pushed Johnny into the other room again.

"This isn't anytime to mess about; you have a job to do." His ice-cold voice cut through the air.
I thought back to the aggressive kiss and I shivered. I looked at Taeyong and I saw him put a black jacket over his body and he put the hood up then placing a mask on his mouth.

"What are you doing?"

"We are going to go phone shopping."

My eyes narrowed the smallest they could possibly go.
"I'm sorry what?"

"You need a new phone."

"Yeah, I got that part. The bit I'm not clear on is why you want to come with me, someone you 'hate' ".

"I just feel guilty for taking your phone, and I kind of owe you one from the other day. After this we are equal, and I don't have to feel bad anymore."

He was scratching his head and making up more excuses. Well, personality change again. Sure was quick.

"Only if we take my car though." He stated.

"Yeah, let's go before Johnny sees me leave."

I walked outside, this time through the door and I got to his car. I got into the passenger seat and he started the engine.

"Wait are you going to pay?" I asked.

"Of course, I'm paying for it because I kept your old one."

"Can't you just give me that one back?"

He sighed and angrily turned his head towards me.

"No. For all I know you could have recordings on there."

I rolled my eyes.
"I obviously haven't."

"I have to be safe."

"Please. I really want my old phone."

"No now shut up." He aggressively shouted.

I just stayed silent after that and decided talking would not be the best idea. He pulled up in the nearest town when I suddenly had a flashback. I remembered when I was a police officer and was chasing Taeyong to get him behind bars. I looked to my left and saw cute little eyes looking back at me. How things had changed. I kind of still dislike him, but something is making me feel sympathy for him. Maybe the fact he got abused. Or the fact his kisses were stuck on my mind.

I just sighed and watched Taeyong focusing on parking his car which i found attractive. He got out before me and his head was still hanging low. He then grabbed my arm and quickly pulled me to the shopping area. He must have known this area because he pulled me straight towards a phone shop.

✔︎ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 | L.TYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें