nineteen

He moved now trapping me down on the mattress with his body and he was intimidatingly staring into my eyes, but I didn't do anything.

"See, you can't even do that." He just roughly mumbled. "The first time we kissed you just used me. I guess subconsciously I got a little too attached."

I was a little shocked hearing this. He was some psycho killer, but he wanted to kiss me. What happened to wanting to hurt me.

I didn't know what I wanted though. He suddenly grabbed my arms pinning them behind me and now my eyes were wide.

"Should I just use you instead then to get what I want. I think that's fair; I might do it when you're not expecting it..."

"So, you wanted this the whole time." I stated annoyed turning my head.
"You should have just let me stay in Johnny's room." I continued.

"Fine." He harshly threw my arms back in place.
"Go stay in his room. Do what you want with him. I'm sure he is waiting for you in his bed right now."  He tones of voice now sounded hurt and angry.He scowled and pushed me forcefully off the mattress and I hit my back on the floor.

"Taeyong..."

"Get the hell out of here I don't want to see you, why did I even open up to you. I knew no one genuinely liked me... You're just one of those players."

That hurt me a little. I didn't even know Taeyong felt like that. But I was definitely not messing with their feelings. My heart was racing for Taeyong, and I knew this now. I was just scared for how the future for us would be.

"Taeyong..." He turned to me.

"Then why couldn't you have just kissed me. All you had to do was pretend to like me. I'm going crazy in here."

"Taeyong, listen to me."

He looked me in the eyes and I confidently walked up to him pushing him to the wall of his bedroom pinning his arms instantly sucking his lips into mine as his hands quickly found there way to wrap around me. His body lent into mine and my hands touched the bare skin of his back as they found their way up. Our kisses became more intense as he pushed me back down onto his bed to the side of us, towering over me with his face filled with lust. His hands gripped to the belt of his leather trousers slipping it off with ease and chucking it to the side of the room.

He was about to kiss me again when a knock came to the door.

"Taeyong, are you in there? It's important."

His eyes never left mine, I just lay there looking up at him feeling paralysed by what had just happened. I was addicted to it.

"I'm coming, but this better be f*cking important."

Time skips to morning ——->

I woke up and quickly sat up in bed. I looked where my mattress now was, and it was closer to Taeyong's bed. How did he even have the strength to push it? He obviously wasn't here.
I didn't know where he was, as long as he wasn't killing anybody, I didn't mind where he was.

I suddenly heard a yell from outside and I quickly chucked my covers off me and I rushed outside in the hall to see Johnny holding his jaw. And then I looked at Taeyong who had blood coming off his hand from the rings that were on his long fingers.

"Taeyong what are you doing." He swung his head around to me and he smirked.

He then quickly moved around and walked up to me grabbing my chin with his bloody hand and I struggled because of the horrible feeling on my skin. I noticed his mouth bleeding a bit and I was a little confused at what was happening.

He then forcefully pushed my mouth onto his mouth and his tongue immediately entered, my eyes were wide. It tasted slightly of metal, because of the blood on his lip. His hand had a firmer grip as I wasn't kissing him back. His free hand then grabbed behind my back and pushed me against him. His kissing felt desperate and needy and I felt myself finally fall into the kiss. I forgot for a second what was happening, and I started to slowly kiss him back.
It's like his kiss had once again drugged my sensations. His tongue explored all around my mouth and for some reason it was pleasurable.
Was he trying to finish what we started last night but with a crowd? He suddenly pulled away catching his breath and when I slowly opened my eyes, I had to take in everything that had just happened.

Taeyong let go of my chin which I then immediately felt pain in. His nails had dug into my skin quite far, I questioned whether this blood on my chin was johnny's or my own. What was that all about?

I watched Taeyong have a smug look on his face and he just walked away from me like that was nothing and I saw his shoulder bash against Johnny's side. He was just looking at me with a hurt expression. Now I was just even more confused. Did Taeyong kiss me to mark his territory?

 Did Taeyong kiss me to mark his territory?