twenty three

I heard the door swing shut behind us and he stopped in front of a kitchen cupboard, pulling out some ramen. I jumped a little as he swung round to suddenly look at me.

"Do you like ramen?"

I smiled shyly nodding.
"Who doesn't."

I watched him as he pulled out the pan and he tipped the contents of the packet into some steaming hot water.

"Wait. Your t-shirt is full of blood. That's really unhygienic."

He stopped what he was doing and moved slightly away from the pan.
"So, what are you suggesting then?" He asked starring me deep in the eyes.
"I don't know; get changed or something?"

Taeyong's arms gripped to the bottom of the t-shirt and my mouth widened a little as he continued to pull the whole thing off his body.
"Yah, not change right here."

He smirked and threw the t-shirt at me making me quickly drop it because of the blood that was soaked into it. He was still looking at me chuckling at my reaction. My eyes were trying their hardest to stay focused on his two eyes. I wasn't going to give into what he wants and look at his body. I moved forward and pointed to the pan.

"Fine continue then."
He scoffed.
"Don't tell me what to do."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Taeyong grabbed the pan though and started to continue my ramen. My eyes then followed his every move until I felt a soft grip grab onto my forearm gently pulling me towards him. His grip moved under me resting behind my back to stop me from falling. The fact I was touching the bare skin of his back and chest again was making my whole body set on fire.

"What are you doing?" I almost giggled.

I tried getting out of his grip, but he now purposely held me tighter.

"Stop messing with me Taeyong. I don't want to catch feelings for someone who doesn't actually like me."  I said this firmly and he looked a little taken back, and he quickly pushed me off him and went back to turning the ramen around in the pan.

It seemed like that hurt him. But why if he was just messing with me it should be fine.He poured the ramen in a bowel now and he made sure to turn off the heat.

I took it off him and he sighed.

"You can eat it in here. Come up to the room after because I don't want you by yourself with Johnny."

I nodded. He seemed a little sadder now and not as smirky. His hand rested on the door and he swung it back open.
"Wait-" I called, and he stopped taking another glance at me.

"What?"

"I'm sorry if I hurt you with what I said. I didn't think you would actually take it personally."

A small smile returned to his face.
"It's okay. I'm just, extremely tired, in fact I said a similar thing to you so it's only fair."

This time I properly studied his face and body language. Had I really woken up the nice side of him. This was unexpected, but he seemed so soft and gentle.

"Anyway. Eat your ramen, I'm going to go clean up."

He shut the door behind him, and I was again left in the darkness by myself. Annoyingly the room was a little too dark to see what I was doing so I pushed my body up to go look for a light switch.

My hand stumbled across the hard bit of plastic on the wall and I was about to press it down when the door reopened, and I saw Johnny standing there.

"Where's Taeyong?" He asked a little angrily.

"I don't know. He said he was going to clean up so maybe he is in his room."

Johnny didn't say anything else and quickly started to dash towards the stairs.
"Wait! Johnny why? What's he done."

My feet were about to follow but I stopped myself. Why was I getting worried about Taeyong? As if it called my stomach rumbled a little again so I switched on the light and I went to eat all my ramen.

Half an hour later
I had cleaned up in the kitchen and I was still kind of curious as to what happened with Johnny and Taeyong. I wanted to know what Taeyong had done.

When I got up the stairs, I saw drops of blood and I knew this could only mean bad news again.

Forcefully, I pushed my body hurriedly past the drops of blood being careful not to step on any.
When I entered mine and Taeyong's room I saw him laying back on his bed and a small pile of blood was next to him.

Not thinking about anything else I immediately rushed to the bathroom and soaked a towel with water and moved towards Taeyong.

I saw the blood was coming from his side of his mouth and running down onto the bed.
My heart felt relieved. I thought he was seriously injured.

"Did Johnny give you a beating."

I heard a groan from Taeyong, and I sighed. Carefully I dabbed the side of his mouth and where the blood had dripped. He was laying topless on the bed and he looked a wreck.

"What did you do to Johnny?"

He grumbled a little and he moved onto his side not facing me.
"None of your business."

I slowly placed my cold hand onto his bare arm and he quickly tensed up facing me again.

"It is my business. I'm in your guys gang now aren't I."

His hands suddenly went either side of my hips and he picked me up placing me on top of him. His grip became a little firmer and I was a little lost for words. All I could see was Taeyong's stare going straight through me.

"I'm afraid I will hurt you."  My quiet voice just slipped out.

"You hurt me? Surely it would only be the other way around. I hate that I can't have a normal relationship. That's the only thing I hate with this life. But... with you... I'm willing to try again."

I didn't know how to respond, and I just sat there waiting for anything else to happen. His body slowly arched up and his soft hand touched the side of my cheek sending up electricity. Then his eyes moved focus to my lips, increasing my heartbeat. His face soon got closer to mine when I felt the soft gentle movement of his lips against mine again. But this time it was different. This was the first soft kiss with him, and it felt... amazing and my whole body was instantly warming up. My body quickly wrapped around his and we were kissing in prefect sync. His hands were climbing up the back of my top and everything he did to me just made my body feel on fire. I could never betray him now.
—————————

—————————